Some of My Work

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cayse

Reaction score
Here is some of my work to give you guys of an idea of what I can do. I am up for challenges from anybody so let me know what you think. =D

I've only been making GFX for about 5 months so bare with me. This is my latest work. I would post some of my older stuff but I lost the files.

evesummerskin.png

CMPUNKcopy121.png

glamglam.png

Edge1.png

maria.png

twofacesbeth.png

candicemichelle.png

cmpunkcopy1.png

victoria1.png

christyhemme.png

liliangarcia.png

marysewhite.png

mayseouellet.png

kellykellypink.png

mickiejames1.png

wentworthmiller.jpg

Wrestling Station

You use the color selective tool alot it seems..

But nonetheless, you have potentials to say the least. Keep it up.

Beer

They are all really nice but like WS said, you use the colour selct tool alot and all of your pictures seem to havethe same basic pattern, it goes like this. Name, The person, the person again, diffrent colout. try using something completely different and go all out.

Cayse

Reaction score
You use the color selective tool alot it seems..

But nonetheless, you have potentials to say the least. Keep it up.
Thanks. I'm a fan of selective coloring, but I try not to use the same ones over and over. I like mixing it up though so that not all my work looks the same.

They are all really nice but like WS said, you use the colour selct tool alot and all of your pictures seem to havethe same basic pattern, it goes like this. Name, The person, the person again, diffrent colout. try using something completely different and go all out.
I know. I've tried going all out but it didn't work too well. I'm still kinda new at this so I'm trying to work things out, figuring out how to use effect together and such.

PeepShow

:confused: I edited my post and added that.

Read the thread to that link.

Cayse

Reaction score
:confused: I edited my post and added that.

Read the thread to that link.
:confused:

I'll use that smiley as well because I'm just as lost as you are. I'm either too tired to realize something or I'm completely missing the point of you posting the link to my intro thread and asking me to read it.

PeepShow

Ok, I'd like you to click the link I posted, then read what you said, and do that.

What I'm basically trying to say is that you said you wanted to make a Paramore/Hayley sig. So I was just trying to emphasis that. Sorry for the confusion.

Cayse

Reaction score
Ok, I'd like you to click the link I posted, then read what you said, and do that.

What I'm basically trying to say is that you said you wanted to make a Paramore/Hayley sig. So I was just trying to emphasis that. Sorry for the confusion.
That's what I figured. I will do that someone this weekend.

exC.On

Reaction score
nice sigs, your weak point in most of these is the text IMO, and thats what most people have trouble too.