Some Of My Work Latest To Oldest!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
My Latest Request done for some friends on another forum-1*03*08
quiz-sig.gif

facedown-sig.gif

Latest
captain-america.gif

bioshock.gif

yuna-and-tidus.gif

chris-benoit.gif

Oldest
dallas-cowboys.gif

wraith2.gif

scorpion.gif

tagteamsig.gif

freddy.gif

baraka1.gif

hulk.gif

halo.gif

gundam.gif

mario.gif

chris-benoit.gif

captinamerica.png

chessarmy

They are all really great, my favorite is the Delirious one

Kassidy

Reaction score
There is two i really dont like mario and the first captain America, the psd on the CP is Horrible, Mario just looks wrong, bg doesnt fit, going to guess sleeping forest is one of ur names on forums. the rest are ok I love the bioshock one.

Also i dont like that u save them as gifs cuz they get very grainy and ruins the sig overall

CT Styles

Great Backgrounds and I like the Freddy one and the Baraka? one (I think thats what it is)

Reaction score
There is two i really dont like mario and the first captain America, the psd on the CP is Horrible, Mario just looks wrong, bg doesnt fit, going to guess sleeping forest is one of ur names on forums. the rest are ok I love the bioshock one.

Also i dont like that u save them as gifs cuz they get very grainy and ruins the sig overall

yea the mario one i did was when i was first learning how to do grunge BG....and the render on the captain america one come out a bit too blurry......and what do you mean by save it gif....is that a bad thing....and how can i improve it?

Wrestling Station

^yup saving them as gif format will lower down the quality. try to save your work as JPG, or PNG.

O-Prime

Reaction score
They're all pretty nice. My favourites are the BioShock and Hulk ones.