Some of my Stuff

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Direction after Backlash

This is how I feel the direction of SD will take place after Backlash.

It was first reported that Mark Henry would come back to SD to feud with Kane, however I think those plans have been mixed. B/C of that, this is how I feel SD will look after Backlash

Mark Henry will cost Batista to lose the match at Backlash. Plus, JBL said about Deuce/Dom to watch out in reference to Kane and Boogeyman. So that tells me they might have nixed Kane/Henry

Feud Ending: Taker and Batista
New feud starting: Batista and Mark Henry
Reason: WWE never got to capitilze on Henry and Batista b/c of injuries, so I feel this is the best way to go in order to keep both men in the limelight on SD

Feud Ending: Deuce and Domino vs London and Kendrick
New feud starting: Deuce and Domino vs Kane & Boogeyman for Tag Titles
Reason: Two very distinct teams, which will make for great TV

Feud continuing: MVP and Benoit for the US title, however they will set up a gimmick match at the next ppv
Reason: They can F'N Wrestle! Plus they will make each other look good in the ring.

Feud starting: Undertaker, Finlay and Kennedy for the World Heavyweight Championship
Reason: More competition = Better TV for the SD fans

How do all of you think the direction will play out?

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i think u pretty much nailed it, nothing to exciting sort of wanna see what will happen with Batista and Henry. and how this Kane and Boogeyman tag team direction will go but i think it might get old quick people dont want gimmicks these days. And MVP and Benoit provide the good wrestling Matches so iam all up for the fued continuing but MVP has to win the Title and benoit has to be ruthless in wanting it back.

Captive8

Reaction score
I agree with both of your points. MVP has done a good job of stepping up and I think that the Benoit/MVP feud has more legs on it. MVP does need to win the US title in order to keep it interesting with Benoit chasing. I think the title change could come tonight.

Aaron Rodgers

Reaction score
shogun_rua_by_ascshock-d47l6ed.png

heavy_rain_2_by_ascshock-d47kiwc.png

jay_z_v2_by_ascshock-d47kipe.png

ufc_140_by_ascshock-d47idt0.png

Check out my deviantart page: ascshock.deviantart.com

:dance:

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Very professional looking. My only criticisms are very minor and perhaps irrelevant. Great job. The Shogun Rua one is the best.