Some Newer Things

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
heres a few simple sigs ive made lately... nothing too difficult...

JeffHardy12copy.jpg

HHHSig2copy.jpg

AlexShelleySigcopy.png

EGcopy.jpg

JeffHardy13copy-1.jpg

and heres 2 avatars... again nothing difficult...

HHHAvatar2copy.jpg

HHHAvatarcopy.jpg

What do u think?
Rep for good comments?

McLovin

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy 8/10
Triple H 7.5/10
Alex Shelley 8.5/10
Eddie Guerrero (RIP) 8/10
Jeff Hardy (2) 6/10
Triple H 7.5/10
Sledgehammer 7/10

JC Punk

Reaction score
HOLY CRAP! i luv the eddie guererro one plus i havent seen ya in a long time buddy. Good work!

C4

The Eddie Guerrero signature is very simple but it looks good for whatever reason that I don't understand and I damn sure like it... :ermm:

The Alex Shelley is a rip-off style from CT Styles and his AJ Styles signature which he made lately.. :shifty:

JHar888

Reaction score
The Jeff Hardy sig is cool, love the coloring, but too the left he looks a little like Gangrel lol. (just saying) 8/10

The Triple H one isn't "great," but it is pretty cool to say the least. The text going down is pretty unusual tho...7/10

I'm really diggin' the Alex Shelley one, cool shade of blue, well done. 8.5/10

The Eddie Guerrero one is really kinda plain, just two PSDs of him and a strip of diagonal text going down the corner. Still not too bad tho. 7/10

The other Jeff Hardy one is OK, but the white coloring is kinda odd, and only having one PSD makes it seem a little dull. 5/10

Avatar #1 is good, love the black/red background and the text. 8.5/10

I have basically the same opinion on Avatar #2, but I don't like it quite as much. I'm not a big fan of text going from the top to the bottom, but I still like it. 8/10

Keep up the good work!

1chiban

Reaction score
the Alex Shelly one is cool. May work even better if you getrid of the blue bit and just have Shelley's torso on the simple white background.

Phenom

Reaction score
Good job on all of them I especially like the HHH projects.

Enigma22

Reaction score
The Eddie Guerrero signature is very simple but it looks good for whatever reason that I don't understand and I damn sure like it... :ermm:

The Alex Shelley is a rip-off style from CT Styles and his AJ Styles signature which he made lately
.. :shifty:

ur right about that lol... :shifty: i wouldnt call it a rip tho because ive done stuff like that before...

and ya the eddie guerrero sig took me like 5 minutes but i think it looks cool too... i havent felt like taking the time to make a good sig so i kept it simple and i liked it... same with all of these basically...

lol and i love how my favorite one here (the white jeff hardy one) is the one no one seems to like... although i really dont care cause it only took me a few minutes cause i didnt really do much...

Enigma22

Reaction score
heres another one i just made... i was bored...

Abysscopy.jpg

J

I'm gunna comment on the Alex Shelly one...Good work overall 8/10...few things i would change...The font and placement of the name...It just look way to plane...and the second thing is the middle picture on the main part...The head is cut off and it looks goofy...Overall great work though...Keep it up...