Some Members Are So Funny [/sarcasm]

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I love coming on this place, as there are many great members and some people who are actually funny. But what continues to piss me off is the members that think they are funny, but actually aren't. They create alt. accounts, and post random stuff thinking they are funny. NEWSFLASH: You're not.

Alt. accounts are not funny. Many people make them here, and only a few of them have actually been funny. The rest have just sucked absolute dick, and the people who created them deserve to be tortured by having to sit through watching Batista promos. Not even WS would enjoy that.

Basically if you are trying to be funny, stop. Leave it to the members are genuinely funny (Rell .... if he's alive, SP, MS, TSS :shifty:). A forum does not need a bunch of comedians, it needs good posters. If you can do both like most of the funny members, then well done. Unfortuntaely most members concentrate on just being funny.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

At least the fact that he keeps coming back is mildly amusing, as it shows he loves this place, despite him bagging it out.

On the other hand when people like Dylan make an alt. account it sucks complete dick, and is about as funny as a punch in the face.