Solo Sikoa talks main roster debut, relationships with Roman Reigns, Sami Zayn

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
253_catc_09032022at_14943--4c169e7a06f87c5af23b5c161591e327.jpg

Solo Sikoa says he wasn't close with Roman Reigns growing up but the two are starting to form a relationship.

Sikoa's WWE main roster debut took place at Clash at the Castle, as he helped his cousin retain the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship against Drew Mcintyre. The 29-year-old was asked about his main roster call-up during a recent appearance on Cheap Heat.

"It was out of the blue, man. You know, I got the call and this is what we want to do, this is how we want to bring you in but I would never expect it this way, in front of 60,000 people. It was crazy, I'm still mind blown."

Sikoa continued to talk about having fun wrestling at the highest level along with his family and Sami Zayn.

"I'm on the highest and biggest stage of them all and especially where my family's at in the business, on top of the mountain with big uce Roman Reigns, I'm having a lot of fun and I'm doing it with blood, so it doesn't get any better than that. And when I talk about blood, I also mean Sami Zayn too because he's an honorary uce and everything."

He also spoke about growing up with WWE Hall of Famer Rikishi as his father.

"I was on the road with him more than I was in school," Sikoa said. "That's all I can remember as early days, you know, with him being in the business, I was always backstage with him. I met all the guys growing up, I met Taker, Triple H, Rock, Stone Cold, Lesnar, you name it."

Sikoa was also asked about "The Honorary Uce" Sami Zayn and what he has brought to the Bloodline on WWE programming.

"Sami's like that little brother where you know he's the loud brother and he's dancing all over the place but when he bumps into trouble, he runs back to his older brothers for help."

"[Sami] is one of those characters where it's very one in a million to have around and he's in the Bloodline so he doesn't get no better than that."

"Sami is one of those guys where he's a student of the game, like really knows his stuff and when he talks to me man, I'm all eyes and ears."

Sikoa was asked about his relationship with Reigns growing up and noted that they weren't close due to their age difference.

"Seeing Roman at Cardiff, I haven't seen him for like over 20 years. We really weren't close but he was always around our house playing with my brothers because they were the same ages and I was way younger than them but he was over, he was always around our house."

"But now coming into the business, I'm starting to get close with him even though the age gap is there, I'm really starting to get closer," Sikoa continued. "I mean, it's big uce Roman Reigns, you know what I'm saying? He's been running this game for awhile now. So, I'm starting to form that relationship with him."

Reactions: Jimmy King