Social Outcasts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Thunderlips

The Artiste
Reaction score
Oh dear these are so bad

I know they are supposed to be bad and annoying but they are doing a fine job because they are sooooooo bad and annoying

This is either a stoke of absolute genius or just incredibly awful but i dont want or need these on my screen

I kinda like Bo Dallas he is very funny but the others are painfull

Im not sure wether to give them top marks or slate them but any which way they are the most unfunny annoying pointless stars on the show

Other than that great show

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
#SocialOutcasts are cool in my book. They're just four guys who [after a long time] are getting some TV time and are having fun out there.

Plus, I really like their theme song.

Reactions: Thunderlips

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I love them. I see them as 4 great wrestlers who fell into hard times and are trying this #SoclalOutcasts thing to revive their careers but they're all so different that they turn out to be lovably stupid.