Social Media Roundup: Tweets and Posts from Talent from #WinnerTakeAll

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA

Champion
Reaction score
a70063be751684fd3665f8756cb972ae_S.jpg

It was a big night for the stars of IMPACT WRESTLING with a Lethal Lockdown match deciding the fate of many in #WinnerTakeAll. Going into the match both sides were ready to take on the other and showed no willingness to accept anything other than victory.

Things kicked off when Dixie and Jeff sat down to make the #WinnerTakeAll match official and things didn't turn out well for Jeremy Borash..

Cheap shot thrown at @JeremyBorash. Expect nothing less from @RealJeffJarrett.

— Dixie Carter (@TNADixie) September 17, 2015

Didn't see that one coming.

— Jeremy Borash (@JeremyBorash) September 17, 2015

People had a lot to say in weighing in on the winner take all match itself

Real restless night with #WinnerTakeAll #LethalLockdown today. I only got about 9 hours of… https://t.co/8dxcfyi0NP

— ec3 (@EthanCarterTNA) September 16, 2015

Tonight we're bringing in the Calvary. #WolvesNation #WinnerTakeAll @IMPACTWRESTLING @DestAmerica @TheEddieEdwards pic.twitter.com/Vmb2UfWlkr

— Davey Richards (@RichardsWesley) September 16, 2015

TONIGHT, #WinnerTakeAll @RealJeffJarrett leads #TeamGFW to war. We are ready to make history. @DestAmerica 9ET pic.twitter.com/Bipt3lMFjT

— GlobalForceWrestling (@GFWWrestling) September 16, 2015

#WinnerTakeAll in 1 hour. I'll enjoy the match while getting a foot rub from @jeffhardybrand. It's going to be... http://t.co/7geQP4fO2J

— ec3 (@EthanCarterTNA) September 16, 2015

#WinnerTakeAll @GFWWrestling is ready. I've stood by @RealJeffJarrett for 12 years now, and I'll continue to. pic.twitter.com/Sf2K4KetLx

— SONJAY (@sonjaydutterson) September 17, 2015

#LethalLockdown determines it all and I'm confident in my team. @fightbobby @GallowaySpeaks @TheEddieEdwards @RichardsWesley #TNA

— Dixie Carter (@TNADixie) September 17, 2015

My hubby @RichardsWesley taking it to @sonjaydutterson !! #WinnerTakeAll

— Lauren/Angelina Love (@ActualALove) September 17, 2015

#WinnerTakeAll I'm eating chicken wings. #DestinationIMPACT

— ec3 (@EthanCarterTNA) September 17, 2015

A lot of talent is about to be on display in the Impact Zone. Lethal Lockdown is the closest thing to one of my fav matches ever, War Games!

— Gregory Shane Helms (@ShaneHelmsCom) September 17, 2015

#TeamTNA wins thanks to @GallowaySpeaks @TheEddieEdwards @RichardsWesley @fightbobby @BramTNA #WinnerTakeAll pic.twitter.com/kb6kIWaLLd

— TNA WRESTLING (@IMPACTWRESTLING) September 17, 2015

Coming out of an exchange that was had between EC3 and Rockstar Spud somehow Spud will now be challenging EC3 for the World Title next week on IMPACT WRESTLING.

One does not simply "forget about Tyrus"... Smart move @RockstarSpud #WinnerTakeAll

— Marti (@MartiBellTNA) September 17, 2015

Don't understand how people get title matches without winning anything but next week it's @RockstarSpud challenging. https://t.co/qDQEo01ap2

— ec3 (@EthanCarterTNA) September 17, 2015

Jeff was wearing vintage Ethan Carter the Turd. https://t.co/eceVvxRsnw pic.twitter.com/WhfH3crmfC

— Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) September 17, 2015

In Knockouts action Brooke defended her Knockouts Title against Awesome Kong, Gail Kim and Lei'D Tapa...

KNOCKOUTS TIME!!!! ~PHS #DestinantionIMPACT #TNAvsGFW

— Elijah Burke (@DaBlackPope) September 17, 2015

2nite is the night all my abilities will be put 2 the test. I am going up against 3 beasts I am READY! #WINNERTAKEALL pic.twitter.com/ccldKCAt2f

— Brooke Adams (@RealBrookeAdams) September 16, 2015

If there's one thing I'll give @RealBrookeAdams is that she wants to keep that title at any cost, broken finger and all. #WinnerTakeAll

— Marti (@MartiBellTNA) September 17, 2015

.@RealBrookeAdams Stiff competition in the ring but I'm pulling for ya! @IMPACTWRESTLING #WinnerTakeAll pic.twitter.com/dUwXdCHJyR

— Chris Melendez (@CMelendezTNA) September 17, 2015

Congrats @gailkimITSME and welcome to the 5x club :) I respect and love you but I'm coming for that title. I've been sitting idly too long.

— Madison Rayne (@MRayneTNA) September 17, 2015

So proud to be part of this division. We've always been able to go. ALWAYS. Tonight was proof.
BShJn5lcnxc

Continue reading...