Social Media Roundup for the Sep. 23, 2015 Edition of IMPACT WRESTLING.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA

Champion
Reaction score
00d5161ebf92809ab9c014f96577ef17_S.jpg

Thanks for all your wonderful tweets you guys. If you believe in me then this could be THE night! @IMPACTWRESTLING #ImWithSpud #UnderDog

— Rockstar Spud (@RockstarSpud) September 23, 2015

Congrats! @TheEarlHebner for induction to hall of fame! U can watch him Oct.3 #DestinationIMPACT

— REBEL/ TaNeA (@RebelTNA) September 24, 2015

Justice is served! What a moment for @CMelendezTNA #DestinationIMPACT pic.twitter.com/X6bQofu4Gd

— TNA WRESTLING (@IMPACTWRESTLING) September 24, 2015

Congrats to @CMelendezTNA for FINALLY defeating @TheEricYoung. So much respect for you!

— Dixie Carter (@TNADixie) September 24, 2015

@CMelendezTNA CHEATED OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE BY @TNADixie AND ALL THE REST OF THOSE IDIOTS!!!!!!! @IMPACTWRESTLING

— Eric Young (@TheEricYoung) September 24, 2015

.@IMPACTWRESTLING @TheEricYoung It isn't always about who's strongest... But who's Strongest the Longest! Improvise..Adapt..Overcome! HOOAH!

— Chris Melendez (@CMelendezTNA) September 24, 2015

IMO they are two of the best women's athletes in the world @gailkimITSME & @JadeTNA Dedicated. Passionate. #DestinationIMPACT

— Rockstar Spud (@RockstarSpud) September 24, 2015

Hey, @RockstarSpud.. I want u 2 lay every single shot in extra stiff en route 2 kicking @EthanCarterTNA's ass. GO GET EM! #DestinationIMPACT

— Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) September 24, 2015

Great win for @TigreUnoTNA. I still hope @realDonaldTrump becomes president though. #DestinationIMPACT

— ec3 (@EthanCarterTNA) September 24, 2015

Well.. Lady luck was on @gailkimITSME side tonight.. Ready for another round?! @IMPACTWRESTLING #DestinationIMPACT

— JadeTNA (@JadeTNA) September 24, 2015

Spoiler alert: I fire @JEFFHARDYBRAND tonight for #insubordination. #DestinationIMPACT

Hats off to @RockstarSpud tonight against @EthanCarterTNA! #DestinationIMPACT

— Mark Andrews (@MandrewsTNA) September 24, 2015

#TheRevolution is falling apart. @MahabaliShera, @TherealAbyss AND @MaskaraManik have all left! What's @JamesStormBrand's plan now?

I hope nobody wins. #DestinationIMPACT

Hahaha #SheraShuffle !!! It's infectious https://t.co/yiy4dtTlPx

— Gail Kim-Irvine (@gailkimITSME) September 24, 2015

THE NEW #1 CONTENDER IS @GallowaySpeaks! Hard fought match and great performance by all involved. Congrats, Drew!

Congrats @GallowaySpeaks now can you make @ec3 bleed? Actually that's easy.... Put an end to his madness

— Gail Kim-Irvine (@gailkimITSME) September 24, 2015

Congrats on the hard fought win @GallowaySpeaks now go take that title from @EthanCarterTNA for all of #WolvesNation

— Eddie Edwards (@TheEddieEdwards) September 24, 2015

Great call by @TNADixie to give these loyal warriors an opportunity to face EC3 at #BoundForGlory after defending @IMPACTWRESTLING.
q0c9OCfzpTM

Continue reading...