So who's robbing Sheamful?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Could be Orton. He and Sheamus had a nice, PPV quality match on Smackdown before he got suspended. They obviously were on the brink of a feud before the suspension. Maybe Orton will come back and win it, and then he and Ziggler can go at it at a later date and Ziggler can take it off of Orton then (I'd rather see Orton/Ziggler than Sheamus/Ziggler, the former have had a few really good matches before.)

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph needs to pwn that gingery twat

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Is it just me who can't see WWE pushing him?
I can't either, crying shame though.
I'd love it to be Jericho but I can't see it so maybe Ziggler.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Is it just me who can't see WWE pushing him?

It really depends imo. Who's going to be writing Smackdown after Summerslam? If Vince keeps control, Mark Henry won't do anything, but if Koskey gets the reigns again, he'd push the guy who saved Smackdown's ratings last year.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Maybe this, a face GM comes to Smackdown. He does a battle royal to determine the next #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. Chris Jericho wins it, then the week after that is Smackdown, after a hard fought battle Jericho wins the World Heavyweight Championship. but then comes...
196411.jpg
Mark Henry thus destroys Jericho, but Sheamus begins to fight him off, and they go backstage. Ziggler comes out, cashes it in, and becomes your new, World Heavyweight Champion.
128b5115a564d275102843a99f427885.jpg

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Relatively off topic: Even though Ziggler has no credibility and has booked to make you think he's Sheamus's bitch, and him winning the title will do nothing but hurt him... you have to think that it would do less damage than keeping the belt on Sheamus. You heard that crowd on Sunday, that crowd was dying. A Ziggler cash-in may establish him as nothing more than a fluke champion, but it feels like they have to do that.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't know who'll take the title from Sheamus. I think it'll probably be Ziggler but I may be wrong.

Webx

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Ziggler for Life~! best Wrestler in the WWE for a LONG time

Webx

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Pedobear said:
nice sig webx

Thank You! all i need now that sexy Pinkname and user title Bar