So whos going Over

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
who's going over Cena,Punk,Rock

I want cena to win but i would love the rock as champ again :eek:tunga:

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I would hate Rock as champion again. It's like coming back and taking a shit on the guys who put their hearts into working just for an opportunity. I would be fine with Cena but since I'm a Punk mark I'd love Punk over Rocky.

Reactions: Snowman1

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Cena most likely due to the failed cash! But I hope Punk as I still feel Cena is above the belt and doesn't need it to draw!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I hope Punk... this awesome title reign is too good to piss away on Cena or Rocky.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I want CM Punk to go over The Rock. It would be boring and dull to have another Cena reign, he had eleven reigns already, if he wants to be in the World Championship scene for a while fine, but just let CM Punk go over. Plus the longer CM Punk has the WWE Championship the more the prestige builds up. As for The Rock, remind why does he deserve it? How many matches has he been in for 5 years? I know that this is The Rock, the multiple time world champion, intercontinental, and tag team champion, but he earned those back then. Right now he just comes back and asks for a championship match and he gets it? No, he should start from the bottom again and work his way up, no one should be able to do that, as Asskicker said, it's just shitting on the guys who work hard to get there. At least if he wants that world championship match then he better work for it.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Cloud said:
Cena most likely due to the failed cash! But I hope Punk as I still feel Cena is above the belt and doesn't need it to draw!

Not according to the Power 25.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Miz said:
Not according to the Power 25.

I dont really take stock of that I mean in terms of the fans Cena doesn't need a belt to be relevant he's been at the top for so long everyone knows who he is including non wrestling fans.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Cloud said:
I dont really take stock of that I mean in terms of the fans Cena doesn't need a belt to be relevant he's been at the top for so long everyone knows who he is including non wrestling fans.

My grandma doesn't. I just asked her. :troll:

Farooq

Reaction score
WEAK even my grandma knows who Cena is :boss1:

Farooq

Reaction score
:dafuq: We're talking about people who watch TV though

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Rock if he has a schedule on RAW weekly or at least 4x more often than bork. Otherwise. DB or Ziggler. Fuck cena, but most of all, fuck punk. Stale ass hypocrite. He is the heel cena some of you have been waiting so long for, and its still shit.

Farooq

Reaction score
The Rock won't do it. He'll be busy making to many movies instead of being in the ring full time. And I think Punk's character has improved, still would rather see CM Punk come out on top out of these three.