So who does heel Orton feud with?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
21a30ea8892028dee05ceab3b58fbe6e._.jpg

Many on here are seemingly begging for it to happen, Orton is a more entertaining persona when he's allowed to cut loose and the heel road seems to be the only way to do that in the WWE's black and white world so who does he feud with? ADR after he drops the WHC to DZ could offer some entertaining matches but he's pretty much directionless as a face sadly, Ryback is another option after he beats Henry at Wrestlemania but who else? Sheamus seems set after he turns on him at Wrestlemania but how long does that stretch out for?

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
I expect a long feud between him and Sheamus after WM, that will probably end around SummerSlam, I wouldn't be surprised if they even decided to draft him to Raw .

What's interesting though, is how his "rumored" feud with Brock Lesnar is gonna work if he is turning heel,
Face Lesnar/ Heel Orton? :eek:hgod:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
With Sheamus for sure.Orton will start playing mind games and sheamus,well he will be sheamus.
I expect orton to win.
Then he might feud a face Ziggler or Bryan

acailler

Reaction score
He teams with Big Show to be called...Big Viper *ahem*

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
SO HE'S TURNING HEEL BEFORE WM OR NOT BECAUSE HE UNFOLLOWED EVERYONE ON TWITTER AND WE'RE CALLING THAT A TWITTER HEEL TURN

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
arianna said:
SO HE'S TURNING HEEL BEFORE WM OR NOT BECAUSE HE UNFOLLOWED EVERYONE ON TWITTER AND WE'RE CALLING THAT A TWITTER HEEL TURN

RFFL:mad2:

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Orton for sure heel turn soon, maybe after The Shield kicks his ass he may start with his heel turn