So, where does he go from here?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Mr Daniel Bryan, possibly the hottest product in wrestling at the moment. Where does he go after his 2nd loss to CM Punk? It looked like they might continue the feud which I think is great personally.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
the feud continues in my eyes as it's the best thing to happen in a while AJ can do as she pleases it adds extra dimension but I sometimes like it and sometimes don't. But Punk - D-Bry has to go on as it's on fire for me!

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I only hope that Daniel Bryan moves on more deep into the main event without getting buried by Cena and the briefcase.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Daniel Byran goes to ROH once more.
Or continues the feud, I don't see why they just don't give Daniel Byran the belt though..

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I know right! Daniel Bryan should win at Night of Champions since it's not too likely he will in the championship match at Summerslam.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
If they don't give him the title, WWE will regret it :finger:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
So he lost again... :facepalm1:

WWE will regret not giving him the title, I agree. What was the finish of the match last night again? Couldn't see it. I really wanted him as champ but let's see where he goes, I really don't know. Could get lost in the midcard, the feud could've just been a filler for something involving Punk/Cena/Rock, I don't know.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Cena vs Punk vs Bryan.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:
So he lost again... :facepalm1:

WWE will regret not giving him the title, I agree. What was the finish of the match last night again? Couldn't see it. I really wanted him as champ but let's see where he goes, I really don't know. Could get lost in the midcard, the feud could've just been a filler for something involving Punk/Cena/Rock, I don't know.

AJ started introducing weapons I think, a chair, and a table. Punk went for the superplex and put Bryan through the table with it, then pinned him. It wasn't a burial though, Punk was so close to losing at times too. The match itself is awesome but AJ looked unhappy at the end and commentators played on it, so I'm thinking the feud isn't over at all. We'll see tonight.

My personal prediction: Bryan vs Punk vs Cena at Summerslam.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
AJ started introducing weapons I think, a chair, and a table. Punk went for the superplex and put Bryan through the table with it, then pinned him. It wasn't a burial though, Punk was so close to losing at times too. The match itself is awesome but AJ looked unhappy at the end and commentators played on it, so I'm thinking the feud isn't over at all. We'll see tonight.

My personal prediction: Bryan vs Punk vs Cena at Summerslam.

I was able to watch most of that match but the stream froze right at the end, thanks for clarifying. Yeah, I can see your prediction happening, most likely with Cena winning. :downer: