So... where do we go from here?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Well, Raw 1000 is over and Summerslam's on the horizon. Punk's a heel and Daniel Bryan may be in a feud with Charlie Sheen of all people, Jericho and Ziggler seem to be destined to clash with one another, and Lesnar and Triple H is on.

Other than that, Raw really didn't accomplish all that much going into Summerslam. The summer angle hasn't started yet. We're three weeks away from the Biggest Party of the Summer, and what do you think will happen going into that PPV?

We have so many unanswered questions...

-After the heel turn, Punk isn't really in a feud. Who is going to face him for the WWE Championship?
-What will be the explanation for Punk turning heel? Will it be a good one?
-Will his hatred of "Dwayne" bring back the old Punk character?
-Is this the last we'll see of Rock until RR?
-What will be the WHC match at Summerslam? Will Sheamus still have the belt?
-What's next for ADR, and when is Mark Henry coming back?
-Will Santino drop the US title? Will Christian get his rematch?
-With AJ as GM now, how will she interact with Punk, Kane, and Bryan?
-Who was the "other man"? Was that just a line to set up Vince?
-Who will Daniel Bryan feud with?
-What's the summer storyline?
-Who will battle for the tag titles?
-Will the Undertaker or the Brothers of Destruction stick around?
-Did someone check under the rafters to see where the Divas not named AJ went?
-Will the Tyson Kidd/Tensai feud continue? Or will that just be dropped?
-Will any other non-belt related feuds will happen?
-What's next for Slater?

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
All good points - no answers. Makes me wanna tune into Raw next week though.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lobsterfrogman said:
Well, Raw 1000 is over and Summerslam's on the horizon. Punk's a heel and Daniel Bryan may be in a feud with Charlie Sheen of all people, Jericho and Ziggler seem to be destined to clash with one another, and Lesnar and Triple H is on.

Other than that, Raw really didn't accomplish all that much going into Summerslam. The summer angle hasn't started yet. We're three weeks away from the Biggest Party of the Summer, and what do you think will happen going into that PPV?

We have so many unanswered questions...

-After the heel turn, Punk isn't really in a feud. Who is going to face him for the WWE Championship?
-What's next for Slater?

-After the heel turn, Punk isn't really in a feud. Who is going to face him for the WWE Championship? Cena or Bryan.

-What will be the explanation for Punk turning heel? Will it be a good one? Isn't it obvious...?

-Will his hatred of "Dwayne" bring back the old Punk character? Yep.

-Is this the last we'll see of Rock until RR? Maybe a RAW or two before RR but yep.

-What will be the WHC match at Summerslam? Will Sheamus still have the belt? Who knows, that's what MITB is about. Sheamus will be champion walking in to SS.

-What's next for ADR, and when is Mark Henry coming back? Not sure why a question about an injured star trying to lose weight is in a RAW 1000 related post. Who knows? When he's better.

-Will Santino drop the US title? Will Christian get his rematch? Eventually, and yes most likely. Wait until SmackDown. We could see Miz/Ryder.

-With AJ as GM now, how will she interact with Punk, Kane, and Bryan? Nothing with Kane, that's over. It'll be about Bryan. I'm predicting her being again involved to get Bryan to perhaps have a go at Punk if Cena continues his Big Show feud. But I'll still go with Cena/Punk at Summerslam.

-Who was the "other man"? Was that just a line to set up Vince? What?

-Who will Daniel Bryan feud with? Punk or a superstar revolved around AJ.

-What's the summer storyline? Lesnar/HHH, durr.

-Who will battle for the tag titles? Who cares? Look at who's holding them.

-Will the Undertaker or the Brothers of Destruction stick around? I think so.

-Did someone check under the rafters to see where the Divas not named AJ went? Why include jobber diva segments in the 1000th show when they had so much to fit in? It was a good thing.

-Will the Tyson Kidd/Tensai feud continue? Or will that just be dropped? It might continue and be on the SS pre-show.

-Will any other non-belt related feuds will happen? Rhodes needs to be in a feud so maybe. Barrett returns soon too.

-What's next for Slater? Greatness.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
If Punk has turned heel, how could he feud with Bryan? After the wedding stuff, he proclaimed himself the best and destroyed the set. Doesn't seem very faceish to me.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
-After the heel turn, Punk isn't really in a feud. Who is going to face him for the WWE Championship? John Cena
-What will be the explanation for Punk turning heel? Will it be a good one? PRobally sick of The Rock and cares more about his WWE title then playing by the rules.
-Will his hatred of "Dwayne" bring back the old Punk character? Yes
-Is this the last we'll see of Rock until RR? No
-What will be the WHC match at Summerslam? Will Sheamus still have the belt? ADR vs Sheamus
-What's next for ADR, and when is Mark Henry coming back? Feud with Rey Rey, and when MITB gets cashed in.
-Will Santino drop the US title? Will Christian get his rematch? Santino will lose the title to Slater. Christian will lose.
-With AJ as GM now, how will she interact with Punk, Kane, and Bryan? She'll make CM Punk's life a living hell, not care about Kane or Daniel Bryan
-Who was the "other man"? Was that just a line to set up Vince? Vince
-Who will Daniel Bryan feud with? AJ
-What's the summer storyline? CM Punk and The Rock
-Who will battle for the tag titles? Usos
-Will the Undertaker or the Brothers of Destruction stick around No
-Will the Tyson Kidd/Tensai feud continue? Or will that just be dropped? Dropped
-Will any other non-belt related feuds will happen? Rey Rey and ADR
-What's next for Slater? US Championship

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
If Punk has turned heel, how could he feud with Bryan? After the wedding stuff, he proclaimed himself the best and destroyed the set. Doesn't seem very faceish to me.

Tweener. It'd work because of how much Bryan gets cheered.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Lobsterfrogman said:

I've got to admit, this made me :lol1:

All good questions. A couple have tried to answer with their opinions, and I find those interesting, as well. I'm not about to try to predict anything. However, with so much left up in the air going into the rest of the summer and building up to SummerSlam, it does seem like WWE wanted to leave fans in suspense since they knew there would be more people tuned in last night than usual. I'm sure they wanted to leave everything suspenseful so more would continue tuning in each week to see how it all plays out. For the sake of the product, I hope that works out for them. Personally, I will be interested to see where everything goes from here and just hope WWE doesn't screw it up.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lobsterfrogman said:
-What's next for Slater?

Cena.
Rock is a movie star, Cena doesn't deserve anything etc, similar to his shoot I think.
Somewhat.
No.
I don't know, maybe vs Jericho.
Match with Rey at Summerslam. After he slims down to his desired weight.
Yes, to Slater. Yes, but he won't regain the title.
Will probably screw DB up, just like face GMs always do to heels.
Set up Vince.
AJ.
I don't know, probably HHH vs Lesnar.
PTP, I guess.
Nah.
No, it doesn't really matter and it was nice not to have an useless filler with them.
Dropped, since Vince has probably already forgotten who Kidd is.
Rey vs ADR, maybe one or two more.
US Title.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
i don't think brothers of destruction will stick around. think it just like the dx reunion.. one time thing!!1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
-After the heel turn, Punk isn't really in a feud. Who is going to face him for the WWE Championship? Cena or Bryan.

-What will be the explanation for Punk turning heel? Will it be a good one? Isn't it obvious...?

-Will his hatred of "Dwayne" bring back the old Punk character? Yep.

-Is this the last we'll see of Rock until RR? Maybe a RAW or two before RR but yep.

-What will be the WHC match at Summerslam? Will Sheamus still have the belt? Who knows, that's what MITB is about. Sheamus will be champion walking in to SS.

-What's next for ADR, and when is Mark Henry coming back? Not sure why a question about an injured star trying to lose weight is in a RAW 1000 related post. Who knows? When he's better.

-Will Santino drop the US title? Will Christian get his rematch? Eventually, and yes most likely. Wait until SmackDown. We could see Miz/Ryder.

-With AJ as GM now, how will she interact with Punk, Kane, and Bryan? Nothing with Kane, that's over. It'll be about Bryan. I'm predicting her being again involved to get Bryan to perhaps have a go at Punk if Cena continues his Big Show feud. But I'll still go with Cena/Punk at Summerslam.

-Who was the "other man"? Was that just a line to set up Vince? What?

-Who will Daniel Bryan feud with? Punk or a superstar revolved around AJ.

-What's the summer storyline? Lesnar/HHH, durr.

-Who will battle for the tag titles? Who cares? Look at who's holding them.

-Will the Undertaker or the Brothers of Destruction stick around? I think so.

-Did someone check under the rafters to see where the Divas not named AJ went? Why include jobber diva segments in the 1000th show when they had so much to fit in? It was a good thing.

-Will the Tyson Kidd/Tensai feud continue? Or will that just be dropped? It might continue and be on the SS pre-show.

-Will any other non-belt related feuds will happen? Rhodes needs to be in a feud so maybe. Barrett returns soon too.

-What's next for Slater? Greatness.

Dammit, Crayo, I'm trying to be a mark for once and sit back and enjoy the product, and forget that WWE themselves haven't asked most of these questions, and forget that chances are it will be

JoeRulz said:
Back to (sad) reality.

Trying to keep it in the back of my mind that this is building up to Summerslam, a PPV they've embarrassed themselves with the last 2 years, and that an actual riveting, groundbreaking storyline won't happen this year. I'll be cautiously optimistic in the threads.