So, the plan they had for Christian.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Was non-existent? We had weeks of dirtsheet reports about how Christian's return was delayed as they wanted a plan for him. Has he won a match yet? The guy is just losing - like he was before - but now is once again using the "one more match" catchphrase. What's the point? The guy has so much talent, but they just won't use it efficiently. I hope the Ambrose / Christian feud happens though.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
He pinned Ambrose on Smackdown once. And Barrett in his return match, other than those two I am hard pressed to remember any other wins since he returned.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I thought he was gonna challenge Cena for the title tbh. But then Henry was moved into that role. Which as someone says somewhere on here maybe Henry is gonna retire after briefly winning the big one at MITB.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, suppose someone just figured they'd have him come back to be on MITB but didn't really think what he was going to do weekly on the build or afterwards. Either that or they thought they'd bring him back to feud with Shield but they ended up putting him and Dean on MITB, aka change of plans.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Was non-existent? We had weeks of dirtsheet reports about how Christian's return was delayed as they wanted a plan for him. Has he won a match yet? The guy is just losing - like he was before - but now is once again using the "one more match" catchphrase. What's the point? The guy has so much talent, but they just won't use it efficiently. I hope the Ambrose / Christian feud happens though.
yeah he's just not getting build. I think they came up with shit and just called it good. "fuck it" i think describes it best. And the worst part is some people dont realize he is better than all 3 of the shield competitors combined. That has been the comparison. :true:

It's true. IT DAMN TRUE!

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I think he'll be a jobber for the rest of his career, just like The Miz or Gabriel (I don't see Gabriel as the world champion)

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
What we're seeing now pretty much was the plan, me thinks - They've put him in the high profile All-Stars MITB match and have already sowed the seeds for a United States Championship feud with Ambrose afterwards by having him score the pin fall that resulted in The Shield's second ever defeat as a team.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Maybe the plan for him is to take the US Title off Ambrose after he wins MITB? :win:

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
No. He meant that once Ambrose wins the briefcase Christian is the one used to get the US title off of him. Christian would in essence be Kofi Kingston, only white and Canadian.

Could be. But I don't think Ambrose will get the briefcase.