So since I missed the J Drama

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Apparently J went and made his own group of "Exclusive Legends", got removed for obviously disrespecting the legends system by declaring his own set of legends, and then went on a homoerotic rampage posting dicks everywhere and now is trying to get as many people to leave IWF as possible?

Funniest. Shit. Ever.

If this were for real or serious, J would of been infracted and banned a thousand times by now. This is obviously a set up by TIO and J to stir the pot of IWF controversy as if they want to be Monkeystyle Vs. The Staff 2.0. Anyone of you who don't see this I'm honestly shocked and appalled. At least towards those of you who should be smart enough to see through this shit after all the swerves IWF staff has thrown at us over the years for the sake of controversy, activity & lulz.

J will be Legend and maybe even Super Mod by the end of next week. Same as TIO. For rewards of superior effort and stability to carry this on for as long as they have while entangling even the most intelligent of members in it's web.

Now fully expect either J or TIO to come into this thread and act as serious as they can to assure me that this is FOR REAL, and that they would "never" fake such a serious argument on IWF. But I'm telling you right now this is some bulllllllll shiiiiiiit. 100%. Period.

Reaction score
I just got on after being away doing stuff, in ya know, the real world and read some of this stuff and couldn't give two wet shits about any of it. If they are trying to stir the soup, it's lamer than what I already perceive.

Slash

Reaction score
I don't think what you said is going to happen but if it does you shall receive e-sex from hundreds of e-virgins.

Axis

Reaction score
I also don't think it will happen. I just think J is so pathetic that he can't bring himself to just log out.

Axis

Reaction score
Then why ask to be banned?

Axis

Reaction score
But why do you want to be banned?

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
I actually thought the same thing you did, KB. I just didn't wanna comment because...everywhere J was I saw something horrifying. >< But yeah, i'm glad someone remembers far enough back for stuff like this.

Too bad TDK isn't here right now to agree. :(

Axis

Reaction score
because I'd like to leave for a reason and being ban is one.

Being a fucking adult and using self-restraint to not log-in is a better one.

J...

Reaction score
Theres no reason. I've been here 4 years, Contributed shit tons, Im not going to just leave. If Im ban then I will if not fuck that Im goin to take the people I want with me.

Kizza

Reaction score
Yeah, cos you've taken the who's who of IWF.

John and ex-smod boy. Wow. Congrats.

J...

Reaction score
The "who's who" according to your standards are the people I don't want Im taking the true posters, the people who don't troll 24/7 for attention.