So Ricardo...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
So ADR and Ricardo has split and Ricky is seemingly written off TV with a injury. What do you see them doing with Ricardo now?

Are they perhaps phasing him off TV to let him drop some weight and getting into shape for a run under a mask (He worked the independents as Chimera before going to the WWE). Or do you see them putting him as the manager of another wrestler?

What do you think will happen with Ricardo now? And what would you do with him?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wonder if he was using those fat burners to get in shape for a run as a wrestler?
Ricardo as a wrestler = :dawg:. Ricardo losing weight = :downer:

TheShadowSoulja

Champion
Reaction score
Ricardo probably screws Del Rio at SS and becomes an active wrestler.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
No offense but you usually have better titles. Next time do "where the hood, where the hood, where the hood at?"
Just a suggestion.

I hope ricardo comes back to cheat ADR out of the contract, give him his own music, and after that (no offense marks) he is done for a while. Send him to nxt to job there.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Ricardo ain't that bad of a wrestler tbh. His performances as El Local on NXT certainly impressed me. And he's performed in companies such as Chikara which is pretty cool. Once Del Rio drops the belt I guess they can get involved in a program.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I really don't know. He may interfere in ADR's match, become a wrestler, not sure.

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I honestly have no idea. I'm just afraid that after he splits with ADR he'll job for several months before being released .

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I have a bad feeling this is going to be a swerve and Ricardo will help ADR retain the title, saying that he "took the fall to help his best friend" and it was all planned.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
RR needs to still be associate with ADR. Have him come crawling back to ADR like an abused gf. Then have ADR continue to assault, verbally abuse, blame RR for all of his problems.

The continued bullying both gets ADR heat and RR more over

Reactions: JC4Life37

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Didn't Ricardo have a 30 day suspension recently? It could just be the WWE's way of getting rid of him permanently or giving them a reason to re-vamp his current gimmick and role in the company.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Didn't Ricardo have a 30 day suspension recently? It could just be the WWE's way of getting rid of him permanently or giving them a reason to re-vamp his current gimmick and role in the company.

Those 30 days have already passed.