So Pewdiepie is in the news... again...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

*takes a deep breath*

iu

Also his Youtube award they sent him already broke when he picked it up. lol

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The Left have no idea when it comes to PewDiePie. They see the alt-right infiltrate his YT comments and the subreddit dedicated to him and assume Pewds is an alt-right person

When the fact of the matter is PDP is a popular social media star who has a bunch of young fans and the trolls exploit this - they want to convert the 9 year olds to tolerate their crazy, bigoted ideas.

PewDiePie can't control what other people do on the Internet yet he gets the criticism for what they do.

I consider myself left-of-centre but I hate the Left because they don't seem to know how to do political discourse. They don't analyse an issue in depth and jump to outrage mode straight away. They are as bad as the rabid Trump supporters with their hive-mind

Rant over lol

Reactions: Solid Snake

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Is this about him returning his donation, or whatever, from that group that tries to deplatform YouTubers? If so, I have seen way too many videos about this and can say PewDiePie was in the right to not to donate to them as they are fuck wits. Also, H3H3 chimed in as well and it didn't go well.

• Wow
Reactions: bullyballmm

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Is this about him returning his donation, or whatever, from that group that tries to deplatform YouTubers? If so, I have seen way too many videos about this and can say PewDiePie was in the right to not to donate to them as they are fuck wits. Also, H3H3 chimed in as well and it didn't go well.
Yeah, pretty much. A lot of groups these days that collect money are hate groups or they use the money for themselves, not the cause. It is gross this kind of crap has leaked out of corrupt churches into the mainstream and people defend it. I swear, it is like a "new wave religion" with these nutjobs.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty much. A lot of groups these days that collect money are hate groups or they use the money for themselves, not the cause. It is gross this kind of crap has leaked out of corrupt churches into the mainstream and people defend it. I swear, it is like a "new wave religion" with these nutjobs.
Pretty much yeah, but if you are the Shepard and you find sheep. The sheep will follow, you know, or in other words, dumb people can't think for themselves so they follow.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Pretty much yeah, but if you are the Shepard and you find sheep. The sheep will follow, you know, or in other words, dumb people can't think for themselves so they follow.
I don't think it is that they can't, it is that they likely fear to be outcasts or rejected. It is easier to just go along with the tide than swim against it. I prefer to just take a boat myself. lol

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I don't think it is that they can't, it is that they likely fear to be outcasts or rejected. It is easier to just go along with the tide than swim against it. I prefer to just take a boat myself. lol
Eh, I can see that as well, but I think it is just that they just don't think for themselves

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Eh, I can see that as well, but I think it is just that they just don't think for themselves
Some people like echo-chambers I suppose. I can handle being wrong, some people can't.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Some people like echo-chambers I suppose. I can handle being wrong, some people can't.
Agreed, and if I am wrong I usually ask how, and if I understand I simply say my fault and move on.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Agreed, and if I am wrong I usually ask how, and if I understand I simply say my fault and move on.
It is fairly simple really. Not sure why the concept has been lost on the world.