So out of the lame contenders...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Cena pretty much. We've seen Punk/Jericho, and I don't want to see Punk/Show or even Punk/Kane. Punk and Cena at least had great chemistry with each other last year and their feud ended before it should have.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I aint bothered if I'm honest as they are going on so much bout the 100% cash in success rate this will be the year they have someone fail imo.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Also, I don't think it's the Raw and Smackdown MITB matches. One is for the WWE Title and the other for the WHC, since you can't really separate who belongs to which brand anymore. This one is for the WWE Title.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I actually see Cena either failing his cash in or getting the title taken from him right away since they are hyping him challenging for it at Survivor Series.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Cena seems like a possible choice, it would be interesting to see him with the briefcase. Of course, when I say interesting, I mean not as boring as things normally are with Cena, just a little bit less. Money in the Bank with four guys seems weird though.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
A Cena vs Bryan match where Cena has the briefcase and Bryan holds the title seems weird, but I'd like it.

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
one thing i do know is a 4 man mitb match with show and kane is going to be slow as shit... hope jericho is up to date on his cardio because he is going to have to work his ass off to get this one over