So my uncle is a pedofile/rapist

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
http://www.albertalocalnews.com/reddeeradvocate/news/Man_charged_in_kidnapping_of_Penhold_teen.html

A 56-year-old Red Deer man faces charges of kidnapping and sexual assault after a Penhold teen who vanished for two days managed to escape to a mall and phone for help.

Police arrested the suspect, who has not been identified, while he was driving in Red Deer around 12:20 p.m. Sunday.

Sgt. Patrick Webb said RCMP believe the suspect did not know the 16-year-old victim, who cannot be identified under the Youth Criminal Justice Act.

“I can’t go into the injuries at all, but suffice to say that it’s obviously a very upsetting and trying experience ... I talked to her briefly today and she’s a pretty tough young lady,†he said.

The victim’s mother told reporters she was incredibly relieved to see her daughter again.

“It has been a horrific, horrific horrible experience ... She’s coping. She’s a strong girl and she’s got her friends and her family around her. She’s doing amazingly well,†she said.

The woman, who will not be identified to protect her daughter’s identity, said knowing an arrest was made hasn’t helped ease the pain.

“It’s not doing anything for [her] at all. She feels scared and she feels unsafe in her own home, and I can’t do anything for it at all,†she said.

The victim was reported missing by her family Thursday night after failing to return from a trip to a Penhold convenience store. Frantic friends and family joined RCMP in a province-wide search that saw over 15,000 flyers distributed across the city. A Facebook group for the girl was inundated with messages of hope and support and hundreds of volunteers took to the streets for a series of searches over the weekend.

The girl reportedly escaped from her captor around 8:30 p.m. Saturday and fled to Bower Place Shopping Centre, where she phoned home.

“We had the family all sitting around and just waiting for the call. When the phone rang and we saw the caller ID was a pay phone, we said, ‘Oh please God, is this the right thing?’ And she said, ‘Dad come get me,’†said her mother.

“She said she was so scared, but then she asked about her brother and sister and how they were doing. That’s the kind of girl she is.â€

Sgt. Webb said police don’t want to release details about the incident in order to protect the victim, investigation and any future trial.

“The smallest most insignificant detail could result in ... losing this case at trial,†he said.

The suspect will appear in a Red Deer court after formal charges have been laid.

In the meantime, her mother said it’s up to her daughter to decide if and when she wants to go back to school.

“She didn’t do anything wrong, it was bad luck ... She did everything right to survive,†said the victim’s mother.

Holy fuck. So he's been abusing my grandmother for money/her car for his entire life and he even used her buick to abduct this poor girl.

What the fuck?

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
yeah he's actually my uncle jesus christ you guys are smurfs.

Reporters just came to the house and one of told me that he had police lights and a suit on along with the whole utility belt, gun etc and that's how he abducted her.

omfg. You never fucking know about someone. never

Travis40

This is really fucked up. And once again, I will say that rapists deserve to die...

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
What a sick fucking cunt, may god have mercy on the pedo's soul

sorry colin

seX-Power

Whoa. This is pretty sick, and it must suck for you Colin. Hopefully you don't recieve shit from anyone over this.

Moonlight Drive

So you need your daily attention fix again?

Poor Colin, his life sux. :(

Qwake

You can easily see that Colin takes after his uncle. :shifty:

Seriously though thats fucking sick! Let him rot in prison imo. (Sorry Colin :()

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

pedo-bear-seal-of-approval.thumbnail.png

Sucks that you have to be related to the guy. Rape is one ofn the worst crimes because you're potentially scarring someone for life. Deserves at least a life in jail.

J

Sucks that you have to be related to the guy. Rape is one ofn the worst crimes because you're potentially scarring someone for life. Deserves at least a life in jail.

I agree. I however believe the only penealty for rape should be death penealty. I don't want these sick fuckers roaming are streets and as for Colin if this isn't really your uncle and you did it for attention, fuck you, but that's if.

LadyHotrod

This reminds me of the Beverly Hills 90210 episode I just saw the other day where a teacher got accused of sexually abusing a student when it was actually the uncle.

Gross.

Christian

Reaction score
This reminds me of the Beverly Hills 90210 episode I just saw the other day where a teacher got accused of sexually abusing a student when it was actually the uncle.

Gross.

the student = the uncle? or the teacher = the uncle