So its my brother's birthday next month...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
He finally turns 19, which is of course legal drinking age etc here in Ontario.

So now the question is, what do I do with him? Obviously I'm taking him to the bar and getting him more fucked up than he's ever been, and ever will be in his life, but I gotta make it memorable and right now, I am so tapped for ideas its not even funny. So help.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I doubt they'd let me use my beer bong at the bar.

And we have to stay at the bar because both Troy(my brother) and I work there, but he can't drink there because everyone knows how old he is, so...

Its kind of a necessity.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I briefly toyed with the idea of introducing him to blow, but that is just a bad idea and I kinda wanted to kick my own ass for that.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Totally off topic, but my buddy's b-day was this past february, and he decided he wanted to have a toga party (very chilly in february) so we got a shit ton of wine, like 25 boxes. (we totally went ghetto on the wine)

Anyway, one of the guys there took a beer bong, but put wine in it. He went from like 1 on the drunkenness scale to about 20 in like 10 minutes. He passed out like an hour into the party and missed the whole thing.

I spent the night drawing on him in indelible ink.

J

Lmao...That's pretty bad ownage...I tend not to party with that crazy of people...because i tend to take down a lot in a little time...and end up passing out...Lol...

1chiban

Reaction score
Totally off topic, but my buddy's b-day was this past february, and he decided he wanted to have a toga party (very chilly in february) so we got a shit ton of wine, like 25 boxes. (we totally went ghetto on the wine)

Anyway, one of the guys there took a beer bong, but put wine in it. He went from like 1 on the drunkenness scale to about 20 in like 10 minutes. He passed out like an hour into the party and missed the whole thing.

I spent the night drawing on him in indelible ink.

How cruel you are lol:hat:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
People never want to pass out when I'm around. I will make you regret it. This is why I either a) cab home at the end of the night, or b) if I'm crashing at someone's place, I go to bed last.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Because I totally have it coming one of these days. They told me that they were going to spike my booze once, but figured that since I have ingested so many narcotics in my time it might not work.

I'm still waiting for my comeuppance.

1chiban

Reaction score
People never want to pass out when I'm around. I will make you regret it. This is why I either a) cab home at the end of the night, or b) if I'm crashing at someone's place, I go to bed last.

You obviously have this thought out :D

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Strippers are awful unless you have a girlfriend. Like they fucking do everything they can to get you horny as fuck, but then at the end of the night if you have no one to put the dick to, its just frustrating.

Hookers, well. Lets just say I want to get my brother a gift that keeps on giving, but not the kind he'd get from a lady of the evening.

1chiban

Reaction score
^ That last bit made me spit my drink out lol.