So Forums are whats hot on the e-streets huh?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed the latest forum fad? It seems like everyone wants to make a forum now, from Jhar to Dylan. Why? Whats so special about starting a forum. Is being a regular member that bad? It seems as if some people want to be authority figures so bad, they'll create their own forum just to get it.

Its disgusting

btw, I have a new forum, www.rell~online.net check it out :whistlesmile:

I Jus Keedin!

but seriously, creating a forum from scratch = :thumbdown: They rarely survive in the long run, which results it a bunch of meaningless work. If your not willing to pay, you're destined to fail. So put an end to this PLEASE.

Mr. Mat

well tbh people like dylan are not regular members are they rell its funny how he goes away comes back acts all gay then when people are sick of him goes to another forum then they dont like him there either so he decides to make his own forum dylan you fail at forums & life

Rell

Reaction score
lol Well, this thread isn't only for Dylan, its just a general thought. Forums aren't the way to go. Either join an existing one, or don't bother at all, unless you're willing to pay. If you leave nearly every forum because it "sucks" (Trav40) its not the forum...ITS YOU

btw Mat, have you ever used a comma or period in your life :laugh:

Mr. Mat

lol yeah(trav40) is also a guy that cant cut it in the big time IW(WWE)
so he goes to the small time TNA type forum witch will remain nameless
its funny though how he pops in from time to time to see how the big boys with big dicks play:whistlesmile:

Rell

Reaction score
lol Yeah, Trav40 is also a guy that cant cut it in the big time,
so he goes to a small-time TNA type of forum, witch will remain nameless. Its funny though, how he pops in from time to time to see how the big boys with big dicks play :whistlesmile:

FIXED

Punctuation is our friend, not our enemy.

and yeah, Trav makes me laugh, but the 5* guys took the smart route. They actually pay for hosting (I think)

Mr. Mat

well thank you my dark friend trav40 said the mods where picking on him
well i never saw that tbh he was a good member but like dylan he complained alot about nothing i'm not saying there bad members what i'm saying is if you havnt got the grapefruits to stay here then go to your shit forum

Rell

Reaction score
Well thank you my dark friend. Trav40 said the mods where picking on him. Well, I never saw that tbh. He was a good member, but like Dylan, he complained a lot about nothing. I'm not saying they're bad members, what I'm saying is if you haven't got the grapefruits to stay here, go to your shit forum.

Fixed.

I wont stop Mat :laugh: This reminds me of school when my teacher would write a paragraph on the board, and we had to correct it. You're the human version of it >.>

Great One

Yeah, I personally think it's pathetic. Hey lets go create a new forum just because we're nobodies on here (cough Defiant One/The Outkast Kid).

Wrestling Station

Dylan are you asking for a perm. banned?! :shocking: that was not so smart thing to do there..

Do you still love NooDLE? Got married already? now who is going to pay for the kids, food, clothes, condoms? Toilet papper, Anti-allergic drugs, anti-sweat spray, and a camera to record all your affairs and post them in the adult section!!!! :p lol