So, apparently they were going to push Ezekiel Jackson again after all.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wrestling fans expected Ezekiel Jackson to be a star in WWE.

Fans know that Vince McMahon loves muscular guys who are "larger than life". They also know what the beginning of a push looks like (which was what Jackson did receive for a couple of weeks there).

Jackson appeared headed towards the right path. He was headed towards the main event.

Unfortunately for him, though, that never came to fruition.

Fans were left wondering what had happened to Jackson and his push.

The reason why Jackson had his push halted has now been revealed.

When Jackson got wind of his upcoming push, he got extremely excited about it. He started boasting backstage to others around him. It got to the point where his boasting started rubbing people the wrong way, and a fight almost broke out in the locker room because of it.

McMahon was informed of the situation and decided to put a stop to Jackson's push. He has a history of taking away pushes from people who allow it to get into their heads.

Until Jackson works his way out of the dog house, we won't be seeing very much of him.

http://www.wrestlingrevealed.com/content.php?218-Ezekiel-Jackson-Backstage-Heat, saw it on a different site before but didn't post it because nobody cared. Pretty sure nobody does now, but may be an interesting read. Say hi to Swagger for me!

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I dont really care about Big Zeke, but bet this is what happened with A-Ry, im bothered about that Riley is awesome!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm happy that he was boasting about it then, the guy can't wrestle and can't work the mic, he's only got size. That's the good news. The bad news, well, that means that it's possible that he's pushed in the future. :silva:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Always gotta be keepin' da black man down Vince :downer:

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Vince halt his push. Because there's no such thing as simply giving a guy a "warning". :facepalm1:

Snowman1

Reaction score
Leo C said:
I'm happy that he was boasting about it then, the guy can't wrestle and can't work the mic, he's only got size. That's the good news. The bad news, well, that means that it's possible that he's pushed in the future. :silva:

I was wanting to see Zeke pushed there for a while, you know, when Smackdown was pushing Big Show and Khali as "credible mid-card babyfaces". Zeke gives you everything those two clowns do, plus at least he can move in the ring which makes him a better worker than these two. What Leo said above was the truth, just get Big Show and Khali off my TV screen ffs

Snowman1

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Zeke > Big Show and khali, definitely. But with Henry - the best monster in WWE atm - there's no need for any other "big powerful monster" characters.

Khali's mercifully disappeared, Big Show turned, so you can't just "plug in Ezekiel and get the same thing except not quite as bad", plus the far superior Ryback debuted. Speaking of that, how many monsters do they have? Tensai, Kane, Show, Ryback... Mark Henry's all you need... can't wait for WWE's Bully Ray to come back.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Big Zeke is better than The Great Khali and The Big Show, agreed. I wouldn't mind if he got a push again, he's somewhat alright.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
SCOOP SLAM
SCOOP SLAM
FLEX TRAPS
SCOOP SLAM
SCOOP SLAM
CLOTHESLINE
CLOTHESLINE
FLEX TRAPS
CLOTHESLINE
TORTURE RACK
SCREAM
FLEX TRAPS

Reactions: Snowman1

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rainman said:
Khali's mercifully disappeared, Big Show turned, so you can't just "plug in Ezekiel and get the same thing except not quite as bad", plus the far superior Ryback debuted. Speaking of that, how many monsters do they have? Tensai, Kane, Show, Ryback... Mark Henry's all you need... can't wait for WWE's Bully Ray to come back.

Ryback as the monster face, Henry as the monster heel. Sounds so good. Build them both up as absolute animals, have them face off at X big PPV, Ryback goes over. Simple.

Reactions: Snowman1