So...about this "Dipset Army" Clown....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
I had to set the record straight because people keep asking me, so I'll put it like this...Dipset Army...I don't know this dude, never met this dude, don't plan on getting to know this dude. I guess he's been mentioning my name, trying to be me and telling people he's me...Well, he's a fraud. So to the people who've asked me if I'm Dipset Army, the answer is hell no. I don't know why he's been mentioning my name, I guess he's a fan :laugh: but I'm not associated with that clown in any type of way.

Well, thats it...

Qwake

LMAO... I actually believe Rell after what he said today :lol:

Evil Austin

LOL, I don't know who to believe but I don't believe in Coincidences either I think everything happens for a reason.

Beer Money Army

Yeah well I'm about to be cruise down my hood.. No one better be testing my gangsta

Rell

Reaction score
On at the same time? I'm online right now, and there are a bunch of other people online, am I them too?

:dry:

I didn't even know people thought I was him until Kenfan and Sharkboy told me. But its whatever, if he wants to continue to be Rell Jr, thats fine with me.

what's happen on the flip side homie

smh @ Kenfan being blacker than you. The flip side homie? People haven't been talking like that since 93, catch up.

Rell

Reaction score
I cant believe you guys even have the slight idea that this guy could be me :laugh:

Have you seen his threads? Post a youtube video, get zero replies...Is that Rell like? Honestly :dry:

Beer Money Army

Dipset army.. Is the LA Crew that myself.. Is in and we represent our hood of the ghetto.. We always make that Money Money Yeah Yeah.. You feel me dawg??

Rell

Reaction score
Are you even from Los Angeles? Dipset Army doesn't exist :dry: