Sneak Peak At UFC: Ultimate Fight Collection 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Lesnar vs. Velasquez Silva vs. Belfort. Shogun vs. Jones. St-Pierre vs. Shields. These are some of the top matches of the year, the ones that fight fans want to relive over and over again. On December 6, Anchor Bay Entertainment and the Ultimate Fighting Championship® give them the chance with UFC®: Ultimate Fight Collection 2011 Edition, an awesome anthology of the epic battles fought between July 2010 and June 2011. This 20-disc DVD set captures every important moment with over 50 hours of footage -- including 10 hours of content never before available on DVD. The set will get an exclusive roll out at Best Buy on November 8.

[video=youtube;_hxxYGgnITU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_hxxYGgnITU[/video]

MMANews.com

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
50 hours of footage on 20 discs! That should certainly cover all the important and best fights of the past year.

I wouldn't buy it but I am curious as to how much this will cost.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I'm not interested in it because its only from the last year. I mean if it was from the past few years or something then yeah I'd be all over it. I got the Ultimate 100 but this is almost like that WWE best matches of 2010 or something disc set. I mean yeah there were some real good fights this year but... since I have downloaded my fave PPVs this year... what would I need that for?

So I'm good on skipping that :D