Snackz vs jwind

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which is better?

• Snackz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • jwind

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jwind

Reaction score
snackz:
pricelesssigzn4.jpg

jwind:
dirtsheet.jpg

Kassidy

Reaction score
im going with Jwind and i was expect to vote for Snackz, good show guys but Jwinds overall sig is more appealing. The glow border just doesnt work and not enough focus on the psds they dont look that good.

exC.On

Reaction score
I voted for Jwind,

I don't like how the money signs and the curved shape is over sharpened/pixely around the edges, I also dont like the colors used. I thought jwinds text was better to.

Wrestling Station

SNACKZ, thats maybe your worst signature I have seen from you.

Jwind, too basic.

So both of them are not good at all. But I will vote for Jwind because SNACKZ entry is dramatically aweful for your standards dude.

Cayse

Reaction score
jwind most definitely. Nice work. It's definitely more appealing and easier to look at.

C4

What the...?

Snackz, you totally lost yourself in there.... that looks so un-snackzish work; what's with the fancy text, glowing border and stuff? Nothing too special in jwind's either. But I have to choose the better one and obviously the answer is, jwind.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
If i could have voted i would have voted for Snackz, i like that look but a few minor probelms... Jwind way to basic and the light effects makes the psds seem raised from the background and brings out the bad part in the cut sry =\

2 snackz-14 jwind

SnackZ

Reaction score
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum - I might have to uninstall PS off the PC. lol

good work jwind - simple but better than mines for sure. I was just trying out some new stuff and threw that together rather quickly but not an excuse. Yours was better. Maybe I will get better and we challenge again.