Small Idea

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Hello,

I am unsure whether this has been suggested or not before and I apologise if it has. However, we have the Federation X which is a cool RP however what would be even more cool if we could watch real matches from the PS3/XBOX. What I think should happen is that when WWE 13 comes out or can also happen on WWE 12, people should be able to create their own custom character on whatever platform and you could do what Federation X does and basically hold events and such while also hosting the Championship match etc.

Thoughts? By the way, you may be thinking how this could be recorded however one of the two people could record the match or you could just show the highlights with the results?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It's been discussed. It would be too much work to make that possible. We in the creative team already do a lot of work booking and writing two weekly shows with every segment being 1000+ words.