SmackDown Spoilers - January 4th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
WWE taped the January 4 episode of WWE Smackdown Wednesday night from the Richmond Coliseum in Richmond, Virginia. Below are full taping results:

Dark Match:

* Natalya beat Alicia Fox

SmackDown:

* SmackDown opens with Randy Orton talking about the Royal Rumble. Sheamus comes out and they argue about who will be the last one. Big Show and Antonio Cesaro come out to interrupt. Booker T makes Orton and Sheamus vs. Show and Cesaro for tonight’s main event.

* The Miz beat Heath Slater.

* Natalya, Hornswoggle and The Great Khali beat Primo, Epico and Rosa Mendes.

* Wade Barrett beat Kofi Kingston to retain the Intercontinental Title.

* Tamina Snuka beat Layla.

* Randy Orton and Sheamus beat Big Show and Antonio Cesaro. Orton and Sheamus had a staredown to end the show.

http://wwesource.com/?p=8

Orton & Sheamus argue, they tag-team together.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: SmackDown Spoilers - January 4th

R Albin said:
Calling Sheamus/Orton at 'Mania.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz am I clear yet, no? Ok.... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: SmackDown Spoilers - January 4th

R Albin said:
Its pretty sad that the 4th biggest star vs 5th is that boring to us as fans tbh.

Neither are bad workers they just don't mesh (remember their crapfest at HIAC? Around 2010 I think it was). Sheamus need either a powerhouse to dominate him or a little guy he can run threw, equal matches don't work with him sadly)

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
seabs said:
Neither are bad workers they just don't mesh (remember their crapfest at HIAC? Around 2010 I think it was). Sheamus need either a powerhouse to dominate him or a little guy he can run threw, equal matches don't work with him sadly)

I didn't watch around that time but their match on SD was really poor. Agree on Sheamus needing a powerhouse to work with, I'd quite happily watch him face Tensai in a longer match, loved theirs on SD. As for Orton a match with Cesaro would be my preference.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
It they are clashing at WM , then Orton is turning Heel soon so I think it will be interesting.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Hmmmm . pretty nice match btween kofi and barret

Tapout1

Jobber
Reaction score
I wish the WWE could have let Ceraso and Show win. Well at least Barrett gets a win!

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Looks like another shit show for me tbh, the only thing that I really find interesting is the staredown..

Hope this means Orton is turning soon.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
BaraaKhalaf92 said:
Looks like another sh*t show for me tbh, the only thing that I really find interesting is the staredown..

Hope this means Orton is turning soon.

It was pretty good. Only one bad segment (Khali and company). Miz and Slater had a real good match.