SmackDown spoilers for this Friday.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
*World champion Sheamus came to the ring for a promo, saying he loves to fight. Daniel Bryan came olut and demanded a rematch. Sheamus kept saying. "Yes!"

*Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan fought to no finish when Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo got involved. They attacked Sheamus and Bryan put on the Yes Lock but the referee had stopped the bout. Bryan was made and got into an argument with Del Rio.

*WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston and R-Truth defeated Hunico and Canacho.

*Brodus Clay defeated Jack Swagger by DQ when Dolph Ziggler interfered.

*Damien Sandow vs. Derrick Bateman did not take place as Sandow instead cut a promo saying he wouldn't indulge them with his wrestling. He walked out. Bateman declared that he wanted a match, out came Ryback, who killed him.

*Randy Orton and Big Show defeated Kane and WWE Intercontinental champion Cody Rhodes.

*Backstaage, Sheamus, who had been checked out by medical personell, said he was here to fight and would defend the title.

*They re-taped Brodus Clay defeating Jack Swagger, but this time he won by countout.

*WWE Divas Champion Layla defeated Natalya.

*Backstage, Antonio Cesaro was doing a photo shoot. Eve Torres said Cesaro needed to be oiled up and made Teddy Long do it.

*WWE World champ Sheamus defeated Daniel Bryan. Del Rio did commentary.

Another episode I won't be watching.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Trying to turn Bryan's gimmick into Sheamus gimmick? Fuck you Smackdown writers. Michael Hayes may you step on Lego.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Bryan getting upset at Alberto for interfering sounds very noble of him. Fans will appreciate this and like him even more, I think

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm rooting for a DB face turn just so Crayo has to cry himself to sleep. Sounds like another SD I will be fast forwarding through 90% of.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
To be honest I won't be too mad. Not as mad as I would be for a Miz turn for example. He's over, so he won't be a dull face who gets zero reactions. But I just don't want either a super Bryan or a smiley Bryan. We saw how boring Bryan's character was before the heel turn, so let's not go there again.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I'm expecting his face turn anytime soon. It will definitely be a good run for him as a face now that he's so over with the fans.

OT: Didn't find anything good within these spoilers, won't be watching it I guess.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So much for false advertising...remember the suppose made main event promo that aired on Raw?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Trying to turn Bryan's gimmick into Sheamus gimmick? F*** you Smackdown writers. Michael Hayes may you step on Lego.

I thought Hayes was future endeavored after the ratings tanked. You know, the days of Orton burying the entire roster, Ezekiel Jackson in every 1-hour Main Event, and them trying to reunite Legacy with no plan at all. Boy, does that dark time of Smackdown look so good right now...

If they are planning on pushing some of the NXT guys up to Smackdown, any way they can bring up the NXT Creative Team? Yeah, apples and oranges, but it's worth a shot at this point.

Damien Sandow looks interesting, apparently he has Hanel's classical music piece "Hallelujah" as his theme. Lets hope he actually does something interesting... doubt it.