SmackDown spoilers - 7th of December

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Smackdown:

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...down-spoilers/

WWE SmackDown
* The show opened with Sheamus and World Heavyweight Champion The Big Show signing a "no-contact" clause until TLC.

* The Big Show defeated Daniel Bryan with a chokeslam from the top rope. The Shield appears and beats down Bryan. Kane comes out for the save, but The Shield gets the advantage and triple power bombs Kane through the announce table

* There was a segment done with Damien Sandow and an apprentice. The apprentice failed. The Miz came out and ripped Sandow.

* 3MB defeated Brodus Clay and The Usos. Drew McIntyre hit the future shock DDT on one of the Uso's for the pinfall.

* Randy Orton defeated Wade Barrett with an RKO after Kofi Kingston, who was at ringside on commentary, distracted Barrett.

* The Great Khali (w/ Natalya) & Hornswoggle defeated Epico & Primo (w/ Rosa Mendes)

- Antonio Cesaro and R-Truth talk in the ring, and begin to fight. Cesaro tries to get a cheap shot onto Truth, but he retreats. The US Title remains in the ring, but Truth celebrates and tries to egg Cesaro to come back into the ring.

5. Sheamus defeated Alberto Del Rio in the main event of the night. The Big Show stood on the stage for the duration of the match. The crowd really seemed to be into Sheamus throughout the match, and Sheamus would come from behind and beat down Del Rio with White Noise and a Brogue Kick. After the match, The Big Show teased Sheamus into hitting him. Instead, Sheamus threw Ricardo Rodriguez into the crotch of Big Show, laughed, and celebrated as Smackdown went off the air.

Looks quite a good show until segment five. Will be watching, especially for The Shield, Miz, Sandow, and 3mb baby. Sheamus/Show, Orton, and Khali can gtfo.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Almost stopped watching during the Khali/Hornswoggle stuff. Anyway, it was pretty cool seeing Del Rio using a Moonsault on the ME. I was thinking "man, he should expand his moveset, all he does is stomps" and he pulls out a Moonsault. :dawg:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Almost stopped watching during the Khali/Hornswoggle stuff. Anyway, it was pretty cool seeing Del Rio using a Moonsault on the ME. I was thinking "man, he should expand his moveset, all he does is stomps" and he pulls out a Moonsault. :dawg:

Lol, shame nobody watched the match. Better go back and check that.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
R Albin said:
Lol, shame nobody watched the match. Better go back and check that.

The match was as it usually is with Sheamus and Del Rio but it was just a small thing I enjoyed, I guess it'd be nice to check it out.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Leo C said:
The match was as it usually is with Sheamus and Del Rio but it was just a small thing I enjoyed, I guess it'd be nice to check it out.

I haven't watched one of their matches yet, but yeah I'll have a hunt for the moonasault.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
''The Big Show defeated Daniel Bryan with a chokeslam from the top rope''

Stopped reading right there. :annoyed:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
deth said:
''The Big Show defeated Daniel Bryan with a chokeslam from the top rope''

Stopped reading right there. :annoyed:

It wasn't clean though. DB was going for a Diving Headbutt when the Shield distracted him.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
WHY?
Why did Barrett lose to Orton?

This is beyond me :facepalm:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
BaraaKhalaf92 said:
WHY?
Why did Barrett lose to Orton?

This is beyond me :facepalm:

Well, at least there was some distraction, it wasn't a random burial.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Wasnt the worst SD ever. Sick of the Swoggie an Khali filler segments now tho.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
R Albin said:
Agree, shit show aside from the Shield :gusta:

FUCK WWE IN SCREW MY SMACKDOWN SHOW UP! IT SHOULD BE BETTER THEN IT THERE TRUE FLAGCHIP AND U ALL FUCKIN KNOW IT!

blackterminator

The Artiste
Reaction score
Will watch for Shield part, but the rest is shit, so I will be not watching the other matches.