SmackDown Spoilers 02/10/2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
SmackDown opens up with a segment between Sheamus and Wade Barrett. They are interrupted by Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes,followed by The Big Show. Show and Sheamus cleared the ring of Barrett and Rhodes.

The Great Khali defeated Jinder Mahal with a chokeslam.

Teddy Long is backstage talking about Mark Henry being suspended. Daniel Bryan comes in and talks about being a vegan.

Beth Phoenix defeated Alicia Fox with the Glamslam.Phoenix tries to attack Fox after the match, but Tamina came in and made the save and stares Phoenix down
Backstage segment with Natalya and Tyson Kidd. Kidd farts and Hornswoggle comes in and thinks it was Natalya.

Big Show and Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes is up next.

Big Show and Sheamus defeated Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes after Sheamus planted Barrett with a Brogue kick and got the win for his team.

Michael Cole does an interview with AJ and asks her about her recovery after her injury at the hands of The Big Show. Daniel Bryan came out..He and AJ tried to leave, but Long told him that if he left the arena, he would lose the belt.

Ted Dibiase defeated Hunico with a roll up.
World champion Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton. Big Show is doing commentary. Bryan tries to leave with the World title belt but Show grabs him and throws him back in. Orton nails Bryan with the RKO and covers him for the pin but in the end, it turns out Bryan was DQ'd for Show's interference. Orton and Show get into it and Show lays out Orton, who has to be helped out by the referees. Daniel Bryan Wins By DQ for Show's interference Orton Confronts Big Show, They Wrestle Inside And Out Of The Ring Show Lays Out Randy In The Ring And Leaves To His Music. 2 Refs Come To Randy's Aid

Won't be watching this shamble of a show on Friday, looks like utter crap. Sheamus doing his usual thing, as was Show. But the ending confused me, it was horribly written but did we just see a Big Show heel turn?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Well at least Show isn't winning. He's been made to look too strong. Seems to be a horrible episode however, I'll probably skip the majority of it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You think it's a possible heel turn for Show though? It's been predicted that Shaq's going to be at EC, lol. No idea if that's going to happen though, probably just rumours and SmackDown was just used to make Show look even stronger -.-.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You think it's a possible heel turn for Show though? It's been predicted that Shaq's going to be at EC, lol. No idea if that's going to happen though, probably just rumours and SmackDown was just used to make Show look even stronger -.-.

I can't see it tbh. They seem determined to keep him as a babyface, plus with the lack of main event babyfaces someone would have to turn to replace him. The only plausible option would be Christian so it depends if they have faith in him. God I hope the Shaq match doesn't happen also Show isn't capable of carrying anything. If they must feud keep it short.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
What...Show..hitting Randy Orton? Oh my god...just wtf this whole show is utter crap just like Raw was.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
What...Show..hitting Randy Orton? Oh my god...just wtf this whole show is utter crap just like Raw was.

It's probably just to build the every man for him self feel to the match. Orton will probably RKO him at some point in the next week.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He hits Orton which I'm presuming means he hit him with the W.M.D. That's going to get boo's for sure, so maybe they're going to go with this. I just hope it doesn't mean he's going to be champion in EC as he's more "aggressive" now - that'd stop me watching SmackDown for sure.