SmackDown spoiler: Special guest referee...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
* Bryan said he wants A.J. banned from ringside at Money in the Bank. Vickie said a WWE website poll said 75 percent of the fans want A.J. to be the guest referee at Money in the Bank. Nick wrote that Vickie said A.J. will be special referee for the match. Vickie also announced that qualifying matches would occur to determine Money in the Bank match competitors.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/artman/spoilers-wwe-smackdown-taping-results-for-june-29-2012#ixzz1yxDPXcRC

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Upgrade! Instead of obligatory AJ interference to end the match, she'll be in the middle. As long as her part is minimal, this will be great!

Reaction score
Crayo said:
We both know this thread belongs in RAW :tough::tough:

This thread goes both way but Smackdown needs more new content/threads.:tough:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Funny thing about that poll... It didn't have an option for AJ being banned / not involved / not present / anything-else-along-those-lines. It only listed about four options for her involvement at MITB as referee, timekeeper, etc. So of course the votes would have her doing "something" anyway rather than being banned (which personally is what I would have preferred). I had noticed that about the poll at the time, but this subject just adds relevance to it.

Reactions: Farooq

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
This thread goes both way but Smackdown needs more new content/threads.:tough:

b93338a2b97584bbc1a2697fb109360e.jpg
big boss man at work :boss:

And great :jeritroll: not only is the Raw MITB a piece of shit but they ruined this match too thank you Vickie :serious:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, as Rainman said, I guess that if she doesn't interfere a lot in the actual match and only does something in the end (where I hope they swerve us :russo: by having AJ screw Punk out of the title), it's not that bad, really.