SmackDown Shake Up Predictions...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
So...using the RAW list as a guide...let me make some predictions:

Bray Wyatt for Sami Zayn...because we need him to fight Nakamura again...
Alexa Bliss for Charlotte...because my Bae needs to "make history" with the Irish Lass Kicker...
Mickie James for Emma...because the RAW creative team wasted her fucking time...
Curt Hawkins for Bo Dallas...because the WWE is a cruel place...
Dean Ambrose for Big E...because its time for him to cut loose...
The Miz for Rusev...because Rusev deserves better than what the RAW writers give him...
Maryse for Lana...because she married to RuRu...
Apollo Crews for Luke Gallows...because A.J needs the back up...
Kalisto for Karl Anderson...because A.J needs the back up...
Heath Slater for Enzo...because the Hardys ruined their possible title win...
Rhyno for Big Cass...because the Hardys ruined their possible title win...& it will get Carmella away from Ellsworth...

Well...what do you think?

I'm curious to see how close I get...

I really hope they don't draft both Charlotte & Sasha to SmackDown...we don't need
them to feud again over a different belt...as much as I love and respect both of them.

Let Charlotte & Becky have a turn and see if they can push the limits of the women's division...
A ladder match would be cool...but I'd really like to see a Casket or Buried Alive match...just because
the ladies have never had one.

Well...what do you guys think? Any ideas? Post them below...

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Predictions for some show-ups tonight:
  • Kevin Owens, since Dean is on RAW. SD needs a mid-card title, but I'd still love to see Kevin on the blue side
  • Enzo and Cass. I don't see them doing much more on RAW, and I feel as they could hype up the tag team divison a bit on SD. Also, Cass could destroy Ellsworth, and write him out for good.
  • Charlotte, because, well, it's obvious. She can also boost the women's division there seeing as Alexa/Mickie booked it for RAW
  • Sami Zayn. This man can be reinvented on SD, and it could do wonders for his career. Imagine Zayn vs Nakamura II at SummerSlam or something
  • The Club. Just like enzo/cass, these guys could do wonders on SD. They also need the momentum that this could give, and it can put Aj back with them. Personally, ever since they've split from Aj they've been booked horribly. Hopefully this is like a rebirth for the gang.
  • If Rusev wasn't injured, then I'd predict him to go to SD
I'll edit this if I think of any more before SD tonight

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I am hoping and praying that Wally gets moved to Smackdown. If Wally gets moved to Smackdown, it will be even more of an A show :) Wally will make it an A+++++++ show

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Owens needs to be on SD considering Ambrose is now on RAW. Jericho might get moved, as well, but it won't matter much considering he'll be leaving WWE after Payback.

I can see The New Day, Charlotte and/or Sasha, Emma, The Club and/or Enzo & Cass, Rusev (I know he's injured, but hopefully he's announced as part of SD) AND Zayn (hopefully) all switching brands tonight.

As for Wyatt possibly winning the title at Payback and Lesnar coming to SmackDown. Well, I guess I wouldn't be the biggest fan of that scenario.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Owens needs to be on SD considering Ambrose is now on RAW. Jericho might get moved, as well, but it won't matter much considering he'll be leaving WWE after Payback.

I can see The New Day, Charlotte and/or Sasha, Emma, The Club and/or Enzo & Cass, Rusev (I know he's injured, but hopefully he's announced as part of SD) AND Zayn (hopefully) all switching brands tonight.

As for Wyatt possibly winning the title at Payback and Lesnar coming to SmackDown. Well, I guess I wouldn't be the biggest fan of that scenario.

Admit it though, you're really looking forward to Wally.