Smackdown September 17th, 2015 results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
proxy.php

WWE taped the September 17th SmackDown episode from the Verizon Arena in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Here are the full SmackDown spoilers:​

Dark Matches

* The Dudley Boyz defeated Heath Slater and Brad Maddox.

* Damien Sandow defeated “Party Pooper” Adam Rose.

WWE SmackDown

* Naomi and Sasha Banks defeated Paige and Becky Lynch. This was a good Divas match and the crowd was hot for both teams.

* The New Day comes to the ring and cuts a promo tables and trees. The Dudley Boyz interrupted and apparently there was a non-title match that The New Day won.

* Big Show defeated Cesaro with a knockout punch.

* Kevin Owens defeated Dolph Ziggler with an assist from Rusev.

* The "Bellabration" for Nikki Bella aired as various backstage segments throughout the night.

* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose defeated Sheamus and Seth Rollins in the main event.

Source: RingsideNews

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Meh, just another ep I'll gladly skip.

Also, Big Slow over Cesaro and The Bellabration...
tumblr_inline_ns34km0ZYB1r52ypx_500.gif

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Besides Summer Slam, I haven't watched a full WWE show in months. Maybe that's why I thought that overall, it wasn't the worst.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Was a solid show. Not up to par of the last two weeks though

As Majour said it helps when you haven't watched in a while, like when you see a show open with Rollins talking it's an entirely different emotion, haha.

If the Stardust gimmick fails he has a nice rap career waiting for him

Also, Bully Ray grabbing the clipboard and yelling "Oh Hell No!" was phenomenal haha. Go out of your way to catch the New Day as always! Spectacular.
"Kofi Kingston defeated Devon Dudley" looks so much weirder on paper than it did in practice. The one distraction rollup on this show that actually worked!
Karma. And karma. And karma.

I cannot watch a Nikki Bella promo ever

Ambrose fist bumps rule

Last edited: