Smackdown Sep 3rd results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
* SmackDown kicks off with The New Day coming out with picket signs, talking about The Dudley Boyz endangering furniture. The Dudleyz come out to a big pop. The Prime Time Players interrupt next and we have a match.

* The Dudleyz defeated The Prime Time Players in what was said to be a really good match. The New Day was on commentary.

* Stardust vs. Neville is next. The match never starts as The Ascension lays Neville out at ringside. Apparently they are with Stardust now.

* JoJo interviews Cesaro backstage but Sheamus interrupts.

* Sheamus defeated Cesaro in another good match that went just under 10 minutes.

* The Miz is out for MizTV with Lana and Dolph Ziggler. Summer Rae ends up coming out by herself and gets into it with Lana. They have to be separated by Ziggler and Miz.

* Bo Dallas defeated R-Truth. Bo cut a promo before the match.

* Charlotte defeated Tamina Snuka. After the match, Team Bella comes to the stage and stares down Team PCB. Nikki Bella raise the Divas Title up as Charlotte yells at her.

* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose defeated Big E and Kofi Kingston by DQ in the main event.
/Wrestlinginc

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The New Day kicking off SmackDown? Well, that is a must see, as well as Sheamo/Cesaro.
Don't give a toss about anything else, though.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
That looks fucking awful. I'll watch Charlotte.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Was bored. Caught this, loved this show.

I'll try to Fox this review and fail because his posts >>>

Things I liked:

-Whenever I watch Smackdown. Just fun mark TV.

-Anything involving the New Day which seemed like half the show since even WWE realizes it. New Day rocks. Everyone else is booty. Promos. Commentary. Matches. I can't even recap this just watch this show!

- The Cosmic Wasteland, and the Ascension being supervillain henchmen. This came across so cool.

-ANGRY BO SMASH!!!

Things I didn't like:
-Sheamus vs Cesaro and the promo beforehand. It was good storytelling, but the guy I liked got his ass whooped by the guy I didn't. Waaah.

-Kevin Owens teasing a feud with Ryback. No, please.

-Every Divas' promo is awful, yeah, but after Cole said "Charlotte can be the one to protect AJ's record!" And the fans all said "No you dolt! You just said it would be the week after you fu..." Well, I'm glad they moved it to Raw and have a match with some pretty high stakes - thank you VERY much :) - so I shouldn't complain but... Come on, really, did you have to realize this now?

Things I don't have much of an opinion on:

-Miz TV with Dolphin Lana, because as I was running to the fast forward button I yelled in fear of "Dolph and Lana" being on my TV, then made it sound like Lana's actually the aforementioned sea mammal and how hilarious that would look and how Rusev probably realized that too and threw out "haha, you're like kissing a fish" in a promo and... Yeah when laughing at my own horrible joke I didn't pay any attention to the segment. Sure I missed some great, riviting television here.

Reactions: Red Rain

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Was bored. Caught this, loved this show.

I'll try to Fox this review and fail because his posts >>>

Things I liked:

-Whenever I watch Smackdown. Just fun mark TV.

-Anything involving the New Day which seemed like half the show since even WWE realizes it. New Day rocks. Everyone else is booty. Promos. Commentary. Matches. I can't even recap this just watch this show!

- The Cosmic Wasteland, and the Ascension being supervillain henchmen. This came across so cool.

-ANGRY BO SMASH!!!

Things I didn't like:
-Sheamus vs Cesaro and the promo beforehand. It was good storytelling, but the guy I liked got his ass whooped by the guy I didn't. Waaah.

-Kevin Owens teasing a feud with Ryback. No, please.

-Every Divas' promo is awful, yeah, but after Cole said "Charlotte can be the one to protect AJ's record!" And the fans all said "No you dolt! You just said it would be the week after you fu..." Well, I'm glad they moved it to Raw and have a match with some pretty high stakes - thank you VERY much :) - so I shouldn't complain but... Come on, really, did you have to realize this now?

Things I don't have much of an opinion on:

-Miz TV with Dolphin Lana, because as I was running to the fast forward button I yelled in fear of "Dolph and Lana" being on my TV, then made it sound like Lana's actually the aforementioned sea mammal and how hilarious that would look and how Rusev probably realized that too and threw out "haha, you're like kissing a fish" in a promo and... Yeah when laughing at my own horrible joke I didn't pay any attention to the segment. Sure I missed some great, riviting television here.
I disagree with everything you didn't enjoy.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!