Smackdown Recap.. Yes or No?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Smackdown Recap?

• Total voters

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I know most people don't watch Smackdown... but it is nice to know what happened that could have furthered a story-line or if there were any cool moments you may have missed and to actually see those moments rather than just read spoilers.

So... what I want to do is post a Smackdown recap Friday nights after Smackdown.... it will include... Youtube videos of each match and/or segments that WWE makes available... pictures from the WWE website.. and a brief description of key moments from that night's show. I want to know if this is something you guys would be interested in seeing done every week and to gauge whether it would be a waste of a thread or not.

So if you have opened this and have read to this point please take another few seconds to choose Yes or No on the poll as to whether you would like this done every week.

Thanks!

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I like the idea, you get a yes. :)

X Factor Judge Activate *Puts on glasses*

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I'm gonna make a rate WWE (Month Name) thread.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
ER, wouldn't that be more of a review at that point. Seems like it would be something too cluttering by that point if it was continuous without a real driving theme. I'd prefer a review if anything but that's me.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
ER, wouldn't that be more of a review at that point. Seems like it would be something too cluttering by that point if it was continuous without a real driving theme. I'd prefer a review if anything but that's me.

Recap, review..same thing man.. basically it would be so that people wouldn't have to watch it but could still see what happened, and it could also serve as the discussion thread so that we don't get 3 or 4 other threads about things that happened on Smackdown.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't see why not. Do it. :woo1:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Okay, based on the 8 Yes, 0 No vote I will start Smackdown Recap and Discussion thread starting this coming Friday approximately an hour after the show finishes airing.. I will be doing the same for RAW every Monday night with, of course, a spoiler tag attached.

Thanks for the support guys!

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
And with the help of the SmackDown and RAW recap thread's i will be posting a Rate WWE (Month Name) thread after the last WWE show of the month. Links of the recap will be included and dates and other info of the RAW's and SmackDown's will also be included.

Reactions: Just Kevin