Smackdown ratings sees continued increase

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I actually remembered that Smackdown was on this past Thursday (I usually forget it is most weeks) and decided to check it out. Twas was a good show. I was glad to see they centered the main event around the Intercontinental Championship. Hope to see more of that in the future. Centering the #2 show around the #2/#3 championships (at least much of the time) is definitely a gradual step to getting people to care about the midcard championships again.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
It's been good and I'm liking what is seeming to be a big emphasis on the midcard titles - just put some bigger matches on it every now and then and it'll be so good. I forget to watch it but I hear it's consistantly decent now. Heck, some mostly SmackDown exclusive rivalries that lead to a big match there could be fun; just don't repeat boring matches and do things that go absolutely nowhere.

Reaction score
I have only been watching Smackdown this year and I really enjoy the wrestling and the storylines. I hope they continue on the upswing.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Good on Smackdown. The product has been good since the move to Thursdays so I hope this positive trend continues for them.
Good? Really? Not as shitty, sure. Decent at best.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The Intercontinental Championship shenanigans have been worth it alone so far, so much that I'll actually be keeping an eye on future episodes and be recording them to watch on weekends when I'm bored. Yep, that's right, they turned from 2014 "who gives a shit?" Smackdown to 2015 "Oh, well, that sounds fun!" Smackdown. I think that pushing Bryan as the face of SmackDown is a good idea, and keep most of the fan favourites having great matches there while they put Reigns on RAW.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Admittedly I have been watching SD a hell of a lot more since it switched to Thursdays, the content seems to have improved a lot.

Vicka

Jobber
Reaction score
Well, it's better right now but still I love RAW much more than SD.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Well the show was on Friday, many people aren't home on a Friday. So on Thursday when everyone is home has everything packed for school or work tomorrow, "hey? Lets watch Smackdown!" Easy as that.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Good to know my one viewership added to the ratings over the last few weeks is helping out for the better :)!

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
It makes sense that the ratings are going up. They moved it to Thursday, more emphasis on storylines and matches, and they're making the overall product better.

Hell, the DB and Ziggler match proved how awesome smackdown can be.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Do you rekon I should start watching again?