Smackdown November 26th, 2015 results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
proxy.php

WWE taped the November 26th SmackDown episode from Bankers Life Fieldhouse Arena in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Here are the full SmackDown spoilers:​

WWE Smackdown:

* Roman Reigns kicks off SmackDown with a promo. There is a table, ladder and chair set up in the ring. WWE World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus interrupts. Reigns calls Sheamus to the ring but Sheamus laughs at him. Sheamus calls Reigns a “walking, talking Adele song” and a confrontation is teased. Reigns promises he will get his title back at TLC.

* The Dudley Boyz defeated Erick Rowan and Braun Strowman by DQ when Luke Harper and Bray Wyatt interfered. Rowan and Harper put Bubba Ray through a table while Strowman chokes Devon out.

* Paige defeated Becky Lynch with a roll up.

* WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston and Big E do a funny segment with a dinner for Thanksgiving, the first annual New Day Potluck Dinner. The Ascension, Heath Slater and Adam Rose get kicked out of the dinner. Slater brought Slater Slaw but Kofi pointed out a band-aid in it. Rose brought Rabbit Stew. They were trying to remember who was supposed to bring the turkey when The Gobbledy Gooker arrived, revealed to be Xavier Woods.

* Jack Swagger vs. WWE United States Champion Alberto Del Rio in a non-title match ends in a DQ when Del Rio uses a chair outside of the ring. Swagger comes back with a chair attack in the ring, sending Zeb and Del Rio retreating to the back.

* The Usos are backstage when The Gobbledy Gooker walks up and wishes them a Happy Thanksgiving. He leaves and they say they have a plan.

* The Lucha Dragons defeated Big E and Kofi Kingston with The Gobbledy Gooker in a non-title match, thanks to interference from Gooker. The Gooker was revealed to be Jey Uso. Jimmy Uso brought a naked and tied-up Xavier Woods to the ring. Sin Cara and Kalisto held him up while Jey splashed him.

* Renee Young interviews Dean Ambrose. He’s in a #1 contenders match for the Intercontinental Title later.

* Dean Ambrose defeated Tyler Breeze and Dolph Ziggler in a Triple Threat to become the new #1 contender to Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens, who was on commentary. Ambrose hit Dirty Deeds on Breeze to win a high-energy match. This was the main event.

Source: PWMania

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'll probably check out The New Day segment and the ME, I don't give a toss about the rest of the show.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Weird show. Let me try to viewwhore and steal the Rate Raw gimmick...

Good stuff:

-Main Event: KO on commentary during a chaotic match where Ambrose stands tall in the end. Yep, thumbs up! Loved how when Ambrose won, Owens kinda held up Dean's hoodie and talked about how he wasn't getting it back. Free hoodie, yay! Also the multiple superkicks, great finishing sequence, exciting nearfalls, loved this.

-Can't believe I'm saying this, but congrats to Jack Swagger for actually coming across well. This actually felt like a rivalry - which comes across great during the middle of freaking Smackdown. Swagger was on his A-game and Del Rio escaped the match by using the chair before Swagger beat him down with it... Yeah, taking a beatdown from Jack Swagger already, who normally couldn't hold a finger against Barrett. Guess this tells you everything you need to know about how WWE feels about Dorito, and I couldn't be happier.

-Lucha Dragons vs the New Day. Stupid and ridiculous? Yeah. Babyfaces being cheered on by commentary for kidnapping an innocent dude as a "prank" then tying him and beating on him? Awful, but it's Smackdown, besides zero people are cheering for the Usos in this feud to begin with. (Even as an Uso fan! No!) But shoot I started watching SD because the bar's so low and nothing matters anyway, so... Hell, I had fun watching this segment, so thumbs up! Good match, too.

-Anything New Day!

Hope by annual they really mean it!

-The commentators just giving up on calling the replay of the second Announce Table PTO. I remember laughing at the first replay when Lawler begrudgingly said "ugh on the announce table, too!" during it.

Bonus:

Bad stuff:

-WHO THE HELL WROTE "Show opens with Sheamus and Roman Reigns talking for 10 minutes" IN THE SCRIPT? Roman was better here, especially with his trademark comebacks, but... "At TLC, let me tell you what's going to happen. I'm going to beat you with a chair. Then powerbomb you through a table. Then climb that ladder and become the next WWE Champion. Believe That" Ugh these promos are so damned generic and synthetic that I popped for Sheamus being annoying as ever while making a dumb Adele joke. This feud is zero buys.

-Dudleys vs the Wyatts' JV team, and how lame it is to see Braun Strowman being knocked down during filler Smackdown matches. Dude's done. Can we get Bully Ray back in TNA please?

-Dudleys saying "We're here to give the Wyatts a taste of the Dudley's wood!!!" This deserves it's own mention.

-Zeb's dumb ass promo also does.

-Paige vs Becky happened.