Smackdown December 10th, 2015 results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
sd.png

WWE taped the December 3rd, 2015 Smackdown episode from the Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, FL.
Here are the full Smackdown spoilers:​

WWE Smackdown

* Non-Title Match: Lucha Dragons defeated The New Day.

* The contract signing between Kevin Owens and Dean Ambrose for their Intercontinental Title match at TLC ends with Owens landing a cheap shot that led to a brawl. Owens retreated with Ambrose standing tall in the ring.

* 2-on-1 Handicap Match: Ryback defeated The Ascension.

* Singles Match: Dolph Ziggler defeated Tyler Breeze.

* Singles Match: Becky Lynch defeated Paige by submission.

* Tag Team Match: Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose defeated Sheamus and Kevin Owens.

Source: RingsideNews

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
This sounds better than RAW on paper. I might check it out.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Taglines for this week's SD: Who booked this shit? and Why did I watch this?!

- Reigns vs ADR kicked off the show and went to a no contest. Why? Because enter obligatory stable vs stable brawl that'd set up the ME.

- DZ vs Breeze was BS in every way possible. The match lasted around 5 minutes, and it ended up being a one-sided match that saw Breeze dominate and put work to DZ's injured leg, but then DZ hit a Superkick OUTTA NOWHERE for the win. Damn, Breeze is already a jobber on the main roster. You should've known the main roster was a trap, Tyler.

- NOW... Enter The New Day to bring some life and entertainment to the show! Their pre-match promo was great and the only thing I liked.

- The Lucha Dragons vs The New Day was okay, but the champions losing twice in a row is lame and gives them zero momentum heading into title defense on Sunday. The New Day had better retain!

- LOL at that IC title match contract signing. Instead of Ambrose/KO being a great feud, filled with killer promos, crazy and violent brawls, and simply sheer hate, we get to watch something centered around Ambrose tossing popcorn and soda onto KO and leaving.
Also, the fact that they decided to keep the stipulations away from this match at TLC, makes me think they may be going for a long feud, that would probably culminate at WM 32 with some sort of a stipulation involved.

- Ryback vs The Ascension was a throwaway match with no meaning and I had zero interest in seeing it. Oh, and Lana and Rusev were on commentary during this match. Oh, and Ryback vs Rusev was announced for TLC. Oh, and IDGAF about this little feud.

- Becky Lynch vs Paige was meh. I love Becky, but why would they have the #1 contender lose on the final show before a PPV? Paige should have some sort of momentum, but I guess the 50-50 booking says LOL. I mean, with Becky defeating Paige here, this could've been made into a triple-threat. But nah-ah, scratch that. Let's ignore everything that happens on SmackDown.

- Reigns, Ambrose & The Usos vs The League of Nations was your typical multi-man tag ME. So screw it.
Oh, and of course the babyfaces won. Rusev shouldn't have been the one to eat the pin, though. He has a match at TLC, so Barrett should've been the one to eat the pin instead, since ya know, he's doing nothing.

What a garbage show. It was just as bad as RAW and makes me give zero fucks about TLC.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The babyfaces didn't win the ME, the family did. :p

The worst feeling when watching wrestling is when Smackdown opens with Roman Reigns. It gives you that horrible feeling of dread that Roman is going to talk for 15 minutes, because that's always so great. Then Lillian announced a wrestling show was starting with wrestling and I popped huge. Then ADR came out and it was all downhill from there.

Just wanted to add that on. Coming out of turning this show off after Becky vs Paige, all I thought was "Whoa, I can sum this up in 3 sentences on the forum. Nothing happened, this sucked, Lucha Underground plug, back to gaming."

Then I come in here and see Prince Balls explained it already in so much perfect detail. Welp, not much to do here guys, see ya around!

Last edited:

Snowman1

Reaction score
Wow, not even the Smackdown section can avoid the all-seeing eye of Solidus. :urm: Is anywhere safe? Don't go full Sauron on us!

• Haha
Reactions: Prince Bálor

Snowman1

Reaction score
I'm seriously thinking about changing my name to that now. :lol1: It's just too epic, haha. Still laughing!