Smackdown Backstage Fallout for June 22.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

David Otunga, Teddy Long, Zack Ryder, Santino... Not a good Backstage Fallout, but the idea is solid enough for it to be worth posting.

Reactions: Matt

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Teddy's was boring, Zack's was okay, Santino's slightly funny, and I think David's was the best. Like DNA :boss:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Otunga was the best part in my opinion. Teddy just said Ace was fired again, Ryder didn't say anything and Santino talked about an useless segment.

Snowman1

Reaction score
They are ruining the Santino character, which is a shame because it's the only person the bookers can come up with innovative ideas for.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
What the hell was that segment for by the way? Filling time? Why not make Jack Swagger run in on Ziggler's match instead, have the match go two minutes longer or something? That was pretty stupid.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Leo C said:
What the hell was that segment for by the way? Filling time? Why not make Jack Swagger run in on Ziggler's match instead, have the match go two minutes longer or something? That was pretty stupid.

Don't bother trying to figure this out, you'll just end up giving yourself a migraine...

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Rainman said:
Don't bother trying to figure this out, you'll just end up giving yourself a migraine...

You're right. I'm already sleepy and not connecting ideas very well. I shouldn't try to figure WWE logic now, it's... not a good idea.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I MarkyMark for Santino no matter what they make him do.