Smackdown August 20th, 2015 results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
proxy.php

WWE taped the August 20th SmackDown episode from the Resch Center in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Here are the full SmackDown spoilers:​

Dark matches

* Hornswoggle defeated Heath Slater with a Tadpole Splash. This is Hornswoggle’s first match since working multi-man matches at WWE live events in February of this year.

* Fandango defeated Adam Rose. Before the match, Rose cut a heel promo about how he’s a party pooper and came to poop all over everyone’s party. Fandango won with the Last Dance.

WWE SmackDown

* SmackDown opens with pyro and a match – Ryback vs. Big Show. They fight to the floor and Ryback clotheslines Show through the barrier at the timekeeper’s area. The match ends in a double count out.

* The New Day defeated Los Matadores and El Torito in a six-man match. The end came when Big E hit the running splash on Torito and Woods tagged in for the pin.

* Dolph Ziggler and Lana come to the ring for a promo. He talks about how he missed Lana and the first thing she said to him when he came back was to “crush those bastards.” They start kissing in the middle of the ring but get interrupted by the Bulgarian flag with Rusev’s face dropping down over the ring. Rusev comes out and says he’s going to break Ziggler like a jig-saw puzzle at SummerSlam and crush him. Ziggler says he’s going to kick Rusev’s teeth in and “steal Rusev’s girlfriend, the real one.” Ziggler’s music hits to end the promo.

* RAW replay with the contract signing.

* Neville defeated Bo Dallas with Red Arrow. This was a very quick match. Stardust and King Barrett appeared on the big screen and cut promos about how they will beat Neville and Stephen Amell at SummerSlam.

* Alicia Fox cuts a promo with The Bella Twins about Nikki Bella’s Divas Title reign. Brie Bella rips the Divas Revolution. Team BAD interrupts with Naomi and Sasha Banks cutting promos about how they will win at SummerSlam. Sasha says Brie has been riding Daniel Bryan’s success. Becky Lynch comes out with Charlotte and interrupts Sasha, saying her team will win at SummerSlam. We’ve got a Triple Threat match next.

* Brie defeated Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch in a Triple Threat when she rolled up Becky.

* Randy Orton, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Cesaro cut promos backstage about their SummerSlam matches.

* Orton, Ambrose, Reigns and Cesaro defeated Sheamus, Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper and Kevin Owens in the main event. The match started with Sheamus and Orton. The heels controlled most of the match with a lot of quick tags. Ambrose got a hot tag and hit Dirty Deeds on Harper for the pin. The babyfaces celebrated to end SmackDown.

Source: PWMania

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Seems meh for the most part. I'll just check out the ME (and maybe that divas match) of this ep, since it'll be airing tomorrow on my B-day.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
The Divas match was probably the best part and it wasn't really that great.