Smackdown August 13th, 2015 results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
sd.png

WWE taped the August 13th SmackDown episode from the Moda Center in Portland, Oregon.
Here are the full SmackDown spoilers:​

Dark matches

* Becky Lynch defeated NXT Women’s Champion Sasha Banks in what was said to be a really good non-title match.

* Zack Ryder defeated Brad Maddox. Maddox cut a promo before the match and said his new name is Joshua Kingsley.

WWE SmackDown

* They kicked off the show with a tribute to Roddy Piper, who lived in Portland for years. His family is at ringside.

* Seth Rollins kicks off SmackDown with a promo about how he’s the greatest, up there with Michael Jordan and Babe Ruth. He talks about John Cena being on Tough Enough and wants Cena to meet him on RAW to accept the SummerSlam challenge. Out comes Neville to interrupt. He wants another title shot but out comes Cesaro. Kevin Owens ends up attacking Cesaro from behind as Rollins beats down Neville. Owens lays Cesaro out on the floor while Rollins takes out Neville in the ring.

* Charlotte defeated Naomi with the Figure Eight.

* Video package on Stardust and Stephen Amell airs.

* Ryback comes to the ring for a promo as we see what happened on RAW with MizTV. He talks about defending against The Miz and Big Show at SummerSlam until Bo Dallas interrupts. Bo wants to be added to the match at SummerSlam but Ryback disses him. Bo attacks but gets left laying with a Meathook.

* Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper come to the ring for a promo. Dean Ambrose comes out next followed by Roman Reigns for his match against Harper. Reigns wins by DQ when Wyatt runs in and stops a pin.

* The Prime Time Players defeated The New Day in a non-title match.

* Seth Rollins and Kevin Owens defeated Cesaro and Neville after Rollins had a handful of tights when pinning Cesaro.

Source: PWMania

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Other than the ME and maybe that divas match, I have no interest in seeing anything else.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I wonder if they will add Bo to that match, I'd be cool with that and him actually winning via stealing a pin.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I wonder if they will add Bo to that match, I'd be cool with that and him actually winning via stealing a pin.

Or they can have Woods do it. I'm pulling for the New Day to regain the titles either way.