Smackdown 9/19/14 results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Smackdown1.png

WWE taped the September 19, 2014 Smackdown episode from the Mississippi Coast Coliseum in Biloxi, MS.
Here are the Smackdown spoilers:​

Dark Matches

* Kofi Kingston defeated Tyler Breeze with Trouble In Paradise.

* Adrian Neville and Sami Zayn defeated The Ascension when Neville hit Red Arrow on Viktor while Konnor was outside of the ring. Neville and Zayn got a big pop after the match.

SmackDown

* Jimmy Uso defeated Stardust. Jey Uso and Goldust were at ringside.

* Sheamus and Dolph Ziggler defeated The Miz and Cesaro. R-Truth and Damien Sandow were at ringside.

* Adam Rose defeated Heath Slater. Titus O’Neil was at ringside with Slater. Rose got the win after The Bunny got in the ring and provided distraction.

* Roman Reigns vs. Rusev is announced for the main event.

* The Wyatt Family defeated Big Show and Los Matadores. Bray Wyatt caught one of the Matadores with Sister Abigail for the win.

* AJ Lee is out next for commentary. Paige defeated Nikki Bella in a non-title match. Fans chanted for CM Punk as AJ entered the ring with the Divas Title after the match. Paige demanded the title and they struggled for it. Nikki laid them both out and posed with the title.

* Bo Dallas defeated Jack Swagger. Swagger controlled a lot of the match and they fought outside of the ring. Bo cut a promo and told Swagger to Bo-lieve after the match.

* Rusev vs. Roman Reigns ended when Seth Rollins interfered. Rusev wins by DQ. Rollins jumped off the top with his briefcase but Reigns moved and Rollins hit Rusev instead. Reigns sent Rollins to the floor and hit a Superman punch on Rusev. Rollins pulled Reigns to the floor and they brawled over the announcers table. This was a good back and forth match with some good power move sequences.

Source: PWMania

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
e8317a9b2813bf46c7a2403f6f79adea.png

* Jimmy Uso defeated Stardust. Jey Uso and Goldust were at ringside.

* Sheamus and Dolph Ziggler defeated The Miz and Cesaro. R-Truth and Damien Sandow were at ringside.

* Adam Rose defeated Heath Slater. Titus O'Neil was at ringside with Slater. Rose got the win after The Bunny got in the ring and provided distraction.

* Roman Reigns vs. Rusev is announced for the main event.

* The Wyatt Family defeated Big Show and Los Matadores. Bray Wyatt caught one of the Matadores with Sister Abigail for the win.

* AJ Lee is out next for commentary. Paige defeated Nikki Bella in a non-title match. Fans chanted for CM Punk as AJ entered the ring with the Divas Title after the match. Paige demanded the title and they struggled for it. Nikki laid them both out and posed with the title.

* Bo Dallas defeated Jack Swagger. Swagger controlled a lot of the match and they fought outside of the ring. Bo cut a promo and told Swagger to Bo-lieve after the match.

* Rusev vs. Roman Reigns ended when Seth Rollins interfered. Rusev wins by DQ. Rollins jumped off the top with his briefcase but Reigns moved and Rollins hit Rusev instead. Reigns sent Rollins to the floor and hit a Superman punch on Rusev. Rollins pulled Reigns to the floor and they brawled over the announcers table. This was a good back and forth match with some good power move sequences.

Source

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Lol double.

You can delete mine if you want.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The most interesting matches on the show to me are the dark matches :( I hear Kofi vs Tyler Breeze was pretty solid.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Repeat of Raw, random tag matches... yay. Although the main event does sound fun, their last match was pretty solid.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Oh yeah... More of that stupid bunny, really looking forward to seeing that. I just wish JBL would come down the ring and hit Clothesline From Hell and take his head off, lol

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
This R-Ziggler shit is too weird, Miz's stunt double actually made sense but they just kinda murdered it by throwing R-Truth into the equation.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
This R-Ziggler shit is too weird, Miz's stunt double actually made sense but they just kinda murdered it by throwing R-Truth into the equation.

I beg to differ, I'm okay with it. But, I seriously dunno how you're able to tell the difference between The Ziggler Twins.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Slapped together. The usual.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
When was the last time somebody teamed with R-Truth and it made their career get better?

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Wasn't really too entertaining of a final week before Night of Champions, hopefully they are working hard to make that a pretty good PPV.. very interested to see how some of the matches these weekend are going to end up.