SmackDown 7/9/15 results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
sd.png

WWE taped the following for this week’s edition SmackDown on Tuesday night in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Here are the full WWE SmackDown spoilers:​

*Seth Rollins kicks off this week’s show. The destroyed Cadillac from Monday’s RAW is brought out. Paul Heyman ends up coming out. Rollins and Heyman talk back-and-forth about the Rollins vs. Brock Lesnar match scheduled for WWE Battleground.

*Roman Reigns vs. Big Show and Seth Rollins vs. Ryback is announced for later in the evening.

*Dean Ambrose def. Bo Dallas with his Dirty Deeds finisher. At one point during the match, there was apparently a big botched spot by Ambrose.

*Rusev def. Fandango in what amounted to a squash match. Rusev is also wearing shoes now instead of wrestling barefoot.

*Roman Reigns def. Big Show via Disqualification. Bray Wyatt’s music hit during the match and a fake Wyatt caused a distraction while the real Wyatt attacked Reigns from behind, which caused the DQ. Wyatt hit Reigns with two Sister Abigails.

*Titus O’Neil def. Big E. in singles competition. New Day members Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods were ejected from ringside by the referee during the match.

*Randy Orton comes to the ring for a promo segment. Orton talks about Sheamus until The Ascension hit the ring and tell Orton to get out of “their ring.” Orton ends up nailing both with RKOs.

*Brie Bella and Alicia Fox defeated Naomi and Tamina Snuka.

*Ryback defeated Seth Rollins by count out when Rollins jumped the barrier and ran away towards the ramp. Big Show came out to help Rollins beat Ryback down after the match but Roman Reigns made the save.

Source: SEScoops

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This sounds like a Hall of Fame Smackdown on paper

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
It's strange that the thing I noticed most was Rusev's footwear. I hope it all works for him.