SmackDown 7/2/15 results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
sd.png

WWE taped the July 2nd WWE SmackDown episode from the GIANT Center in Hershey, PA.
Here are the full WWE SmackDown spoilers:​

Dark match

* Brad Maddox cut a promo on Curtis Axel and Damien Sandow before they beat him around the ring.

* Tyler Breeze defeated a local wrestler. Breeze reportedly got a good reaction.

WWE SmackDown

* The show started with an in-ring promo from The Authority and a RAW recap. Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns is announced for the main event. Mark Henry vs. Ryback is also announced.

* Bray Wyatt defeated Dean Ambrose clean.

* Mark Henry vs. Ryback was announced for later.

* Adam Rose attempts to cut a promo but he’s interrupted by King R-Truth. Truth defeats him by pinfall.

* Mark Henry is upset and comes out to cut a promo on Ryback. Ryback wins their match by pinfall after Shellshocked.

* Brie Bella defeated Naomi with help from Alicia Fox

* The Prime Time Players defeated The Ascension in a non-title match when Titus O’Neil pinned Konnor

* Rusev comes out with Summer Rae to cut a promo on Dolph Ziggler and Lana. Fans were booing them so loudly you could barely hear them. Rusev insulted Lana so bad it seemed to upset Summer. Rusev accidentally called Summer Lana

* Seth Rollins cut a promo in the ring saying if Roman Reigns doesn’t come out by the count of 10 then he wins by forfeit. Reigns makes it out but the match ends in DQ when J&J Security attacks Reigns. Ambrose runs out to make the save. Rollins and Noble escape while Reigns and Ambrose destroy Mercury to end SmackDown

Source: PWMania

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Any legendary Henry quotes on that promo?

No idea, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

But, what is Henry now? A face or a heel? It's kinda :idk:, one week he ends up facing Big Show (who is a heel?) and now he's put against Ryback.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
No idea, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

But, what is Henry now? A face or a heel? It's kinda :idk:, one week he ends up facing Big Show (who is a heel?) and now he's put against Ryback.
I don't know, but it sucks. He should be charging for air, doing what he does, killing sound guys and winning World titles (or at least being relevant)

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I don't know, but it sucks. He should be charging for air, doing what he does, killing sound guys and winning World titles (or at least being relevant)

Oh yeah, so much truth in that statement.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Another Smackdown episode that reads like it was put together in ten minutes.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
lolno Henry is back of the line, he is doing what he should be doing - putting over people and hopefully staying healthy.

Bray over Ambrose clean? Aids like. Surprised with the lack of butthurt and "jobber status" replies here. I'll watch for Bray and call the rest fair.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
lolno Henry is back of the line, he is doing what he should be doing - putting over people and hopefully staying healthy.

Bray over Ambrose clean? Aids like. Surprised with the lack of butthurt and "jobber status" replies here. I'll watch for Bray and call the rest fair.
Sure, Henry winning the title is perhaps not the best idea but a more ideal situation would be him in Show's role, for example. Instead of him jobbing various times to set up Ryback/Show I would rather it was the other way around.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Wow this Smackdown was completely unique, and I have so much to say about the current episode of Smackdown that was released this week that was released for us, the fans of WWE and if any other person wants to watch the show, to watch. It was a very fun episode that was completely not the same stuff that we watched before that was released this week for us the fans and any other person that wanted to watch the show could watch. It had a few matches on this episode of Smackdown that was released for us the fans and other people can watch. It also had a ending that was on this episode of Smackdown that was released for us the fans and others could watch it if they wanted to. I'm so glad that this episode of Smackdown was released this week so us the fans and other people can watch it, because look at how many words I had for this amazing and spectacular show that was released this eek for us the fans and other people who wanted to watch something that involved a combination of sports entertainment and tremendous and original acting that has never been done before in television history that was released this week for us the fan and other people could watch this program.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Wow this Smackdown was completely unique, and I have so much to say about the current episode of Smackdown that was released this week that was released for us, the fans of WWE and if any other person wants to watch the show, to watch. It was a very fun episode that was completely not the same stuff that we watched before that was released this week for us the fans and any other person that wanted to watch the show could watch. It had a few matches on this episode of Smackdown that was released for us the fans and other people can watch. It also had a ending that was on this episode of Smackdown that was released for us the fans and others could watch it if they wanted to. I'm so glad that this episode of Smackdown was released this week so us the fans and other people can watch it, because look at how many words I had for this amazing and spectacular show that was released this eek for us the fans and other people who wanted to watch something that involved a combination of sports entertainment and tremendous and original acting that has never been done before in television history that was released this week for us the fan and other people could watch this program.
You forgot to change the font color to yellow.