SmackDown 6/4/15 Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
* The Money In the Bank briefcase is raised to start the show. Jerry Lawler and Tom Phillips are out for commentary.

* Seth Rollins comes to the ring alone and cuts a promo. He talks about how The Shield broke up exactly one year ago. Dean Ambrose interrupts on the big screen for a quick promo about their Ladder Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at Money In the Bank.

* The Ascension vs. The Prime Time Players vs. The Lucha Dragons is up first. Titus O'Neil pins Viktor to get the win for The PTP.

* The New Day are backstage with a promo on The Prime Time Players. Kane interrupts and announces Kofi Kingston vs. Neville for tonight. The PTP are the #1 contenders now.

* Ryback defeated Stardust in a quick non-title match after hitting Shellshocked.

* Renee Young interviews Paige in the ring. Paige cut what was said to be a great promo about WWE Divas Champion Nikki Bella and how "twin magic" is coming to an end. She also talked about being different than the other Divas.

* Erick Rowan and Luke Harper cut a backstage promo about being family.

* The NXT Title Open Challenge with Kevin Owens is next. Owens cuts a promo and out comes Zack Ryder to accept the challenge. Owens retains and attacks Ryder after the match, hitting another pop-up powerbomb.

* Renee interviews Sheamus backstage about Money In the Bank.

* Neville defeated Kofi Kingston with a roll up.

* Lana is a guest on Miz TV and has her own Titantron now. Rusev comes out and interrupts, wanting a second chance but Dolph Ziggler is out next. This upsets Rusev and he yells at Lana. They have words and Ziggler leaves with Lana.

* Sheamus vs. Roman Reigns is next. Kane comes out with J&J Security during the match. He hits the ring and delivers a boot to Reigns, then a chokeslam to Sheamus. Kane announces he will be in the Money In the Bank match. He then chokeslams Reigns. Seth Rollins joins in as The Authority beats down Reigns with the briefcase. Dean Ambrose runs down for the save. Ambrose, Reigns and Rollins fight over the WWE World Heavyweight Title. Reigns hits a Superman punch on Rollins and Ambrose hits Dirty Deeds on Rollins to end SmackDown.

Source

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Please tell me Kane winning MITB isn't the payoff to this Rollins / Kane crap.

Hopefully not.

I think it was more of a LOLMAKESUREREIGNSDOESN'TWIN, hence the reason he's in the MITB match in the first place.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
so 7 ppl in the MITB now, I wonder if an 8th will be added.

Zack Ryder answering the NXT challenge teehee.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
so 7 ppl in the MITB now, I wonder if an 8th will be added.

Zack Ryder answering the NXT challenge teehee.
my dude looking strong lately, people forget his height and size too quickly.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Sheamus and Kane make it 8 already

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
What exciting TV would it be if Kane won MITB and we had 6 more months of "will KANE turn on Seth?!?!?!?!!!!" teasing. :dawg:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Kidd is injured isn't he? If so Cesaro makes sense.

WWE's been keeping quiet about it, so yes, let's assume he's injured, which is a bummer, really.

And yeah. ADD CESARO, PLEASE

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Not entirely crappy, but not entirely good episode, either.

The KO promo, as well as him wrecking Broski afterwards and the triple-threat tag match were highlights of the night by far.