SmackDown 6/2/16 [Results]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

SmackDown_2--9a7892a871eb29e1e31a596eadf097b6.png

WWE taped the June 2nd, 2016 SmackDown episode from Rockford, IL.
Here are full WWE SmackDown spoilers.

SmackDown

– The New Day walk down to the ring to begin the show. They cut a promo in the ring until they are interrupted by The Club. AJ Styles vs. Kofi Kingston is booked for later in the show.

– Non-Title Match: Becky Lynch defeated Charlotte via DQ when Dana Brooke attacked Lynch. Post-match, Natalya ran down to make the save. Natalya and Lynch stood tall in the ring.

– Tag Team Match: The Dudley Boyz defeated Goldust and R-Truth when Tyler Breeze andFandango walked down to the ring and distracted Goldust and Truth.

– Tag Team Match: Dean Ambrose and Sami Zayn defeated Kevin Owens and Alberto Del Rio. Post-match, Owens brings a ladder in the ring and climbs up to grab the Money In the Bank briefcase.

– Singles Match: Rusev defeated Jack Swagger. Post-match, Rusev attacked Swagger until Titus O’Neil made the save.

– Singles Match: AJ Styles defeated Kofi Kingston with the Styles Clash. Post-match, The Club and New Day got into a brawl to close the show.

Source: WrestlingNews

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
200_s.gif

WWE really aiming to make people interested in smackdown with a DQ, Distraction, followed by dogshit LEADING up to a good ME people will more than likely just youtube.

Check out that foreshadowing in the pic I chose though. Destiny.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Solid show.

Ambrose/Zayn vs KO/ADR and Styles vs Kofi were the highlights.