SmackDown 6/16/16 [Results]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
SmackDown_2--9a7892a871eb29e1e31a596eadf097b6.png

WWE taped the June 16th, 2016 SmackDown episode from Biloxi, MS.
Here are full WWE SmackDown spoilers.

SmackDown

– Chris Jericho opens the show with the Highlight Reel. He brings out Dean Ambrose. They’re interrupted by Kevin Owens, then Alberto Del Rio, then Cesaro and finally Sami Zayn. This hypes the main event of the show.

– Fatal 4-Way Match: Kofi Kingston defeated Aiden English, Luke Gallows, and Big Cass.

– There was a backstage segment with Becky Lynch, Natalya, Dana Brooke and WWE Women’s Champion Charlotte hyping their tag match at Money In the Bank.

– Singles Match: Baron Corbin defeated Zack Ryder with Dolph Ziggler on commentary. Post-match, Corbin, and Ziggler have a staredown.

– Singles Match: Rusev defeated Kalisto. Post-match, Rusev beat down Sin Cara and Kalisto until Titus O’Neil ran down to make the save.

– There was a backstage segment with The Club and The New Day to set up AJ Styles vs. Xavier Woods for later in the show.

– Singles Match: AJ Styles defeated Xavier Woods by submission

– Non-Title Match: Charlotte defeated Natalya.

– Six-Man Tag Team Match: Dean Ambrose, Cesaro, and Sami Zayn defeated Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho and Alberto Del Rio. Ambrose celebrates in the ring to close the show.

Source: WrestlingNews

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Solid show.

Styles/Woods and the ME were highlights. RuRu catching Kalisto mid-air during his entrance and then doing a Belly-to-Belly was good, also.