SmackDown 5/7/15 Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
SmackDown-logo.jpg

* King Barrett kicks off SmackDown. Jerry Lawler interviews Barrett in the ring and he bullies Lawler around. Barrett threatens to hit Lawler with a Bullhammer but out comes Dolph Ziggler.

* Ziggler vs. Barrett is up first. Sheamus ran out for the interference and the double team but Neville made the save to a big pop. We get a tag match next…

* Ziggler and Neville defeated Barrett and Sheamus in a very good tag match.

* Luke Harper defeated Fandango. After the match, Erick Rowan came down and beat up Fandango as Harper looked on.

* Lana comes out to a big pop but is interrupted by Rusev, who yells at her and cuts a promo on John Cena. Rusev says he will see Cena on Monday’s RAW and make him pay.

* The New Day defeated Ryback, Cesaro and Tyson Kidd. Bray Wyatt made the lights go out after a solid six-man match, leading to Ryback and everyone else being distracted and the end of the match.

* Naomi defeated Emma. Naomi and Tamina Snuka beat Emma down after the match. Our correspondent noted that Naomi was impressive and definitely had some fans in the crowd.

* The Lucha Dragons defeated Los Matadores.

* Kane comes out for the Payback Fatal 4 Way contract signing. He introduces everyone and cuts a promo. Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Randy Orton all come out but WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins says he will not. Rollins tells Kane to sign the contract for him but Kane won’t. Seth whines but they all sign and Ambrose flips over the table, calling dibs on it for the fight that’s about to break out. They all start brawling and SmackDown goes off the air with Rollins standing tall.

Source

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Seems like an okay episode on paper.

Holy shit, they might be teasing The Wyatt Family reunion! :yay:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Fatal 4 Way? Ambrose was added to the match? Missed that on the Raw results. Anywho, Rowan is tired of being a jobber so he wants to re-create the tag team, haha. Does make sense, gotta say.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I think The Wyatt Family reunion might be on the horizon.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
That contract signing at the end was a pretty awesome segment. Rollins making good jabs at both Ambrose and Rollins, and Ambrose setting up for a big brawl and his line "We all know how this is gonna end up anyway" and then Rollins getting the last word on all of them.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The episode was decent, actually.

- The opening segment was meh, boring. It must have to do with the fact that I loathe Lawler.
King Barrett, you said you'd rule with an iron fist and a Bullhammer!
Why haven't you used 'em on Lawler? I'm disappointed. Oh, right! DZ interrupted, so damn you, Dolph!
Oh, and by the way, that was a pretty nice promo by Ziggler.
'The Summer of Ziggler' might be brewing or perhaps that's just the optimist in me...

On a side note, since Barrett's the king now, (and if WWE wasn't PG), Barrett coming out and saying to his opponents 'You're about to be royaly fucked' would be pretty sweet!
bTkjSwo.png

- DZ vs King Barrett was okay till the inevitable DQ fest happened...
So, Sheamus interrupts, both KB and Sheamo are beating up on DZ, then Neville makes the save...
And an impromptu tag match is next! All hail Teddy Long!

- DZ & Neville vs King Barrett & Sheamus was decent. They've been doing this Neville & DZ vs KB & Sheamo thing for a while now, not quite sure where they're going with it. But not like I mind it or anything.

- Harper vs Fandango was aight. It's always fun seeing Harper destroy people. Rowan coming out after the match and laying Fandango out might be a sign The Wyatt Family reunion is on the horizon. :yay:

- The Rusev segment. PASS

- The New Day vs Kisaro & Ryback was quite fun to watch. MOTN for sure. Everything Cesaro does seems impressive, as was that suicide dive, Kidd's suicide dive was cool, also!

- Gladly skipped the divas match.

- The Lucha Dragons vs Los Matadores was decent. LOL'd at Sin Cara's botched suicide dive. This was the third tag match of the night and it was a ME. Teddy Long is back, playa!

- Rollins/Ambrose/Orton/Reigns contract signing was a pretty good way to close the show.