SmackDown 3/26/15 Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Due to the changes caused by Wrestlemania week the matches that will air on SmackDown were taped after tonight's episode of RAW.. The results are below, and will be accompanied by footage from Axxess/Wrestlemania week prior to the weekend.

-Jerry Lawler got a big pop when the switch to SmackDown was going on, a lot of fans were seen leaving, most likely due to them not wanting to stay another hour or so.

-Fernando v. Cesaro v. Big E v. Jimmy Uso in a fatal 4 way.. Jimmy got the win after pinning Cesaro.

-AJ Lee cut a promo on her match with Paige vs the Bella Twins.. Paige and AJ seemed to have made up after their RAW altercation.. the Bellas interrupted.. This was said to be a pretty decent and somewhat lengthy Divas segment. (Sounds like it was longer than all of the Divas matches they've done recently)

-Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Roman Reigns, Mark Henry v. Seth Rollins, Kane, Big Show, Bray Wyatt.. said to be an alright match, nothing special.. Reigns & Cena were booed during their entrances but those stopped shortly after they entered the ring.. Daniel Bryan gets the win for his team and they celebrated.. SmackDown ended with "Yes!" chants and DB's music playing.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It's safe to say this is one SmackDown I will probably just hold out on and then watch the Main Event of it somewhere in those couple of days before mania.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, the last SD before WM is always just a highlight package of WM week activities with a few matches/segments thrown in there. No surprise.

Vince McDonald

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well, the last SD before WM is always just a highlight package of WM week activities with a few matches/segments thrown in there. No surprise.

I'm pretty sure they showed the entire ending of Raw last year during Smackdown

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
This episode was a waste of time, to say the least.

- Jimmy Uso vs Cesaro vs Big E vs Fernando was okay. Tyson Kidd & Cesaro had better retain this Sunday! To hell with those lame Usos, Matadores and New Day.

- Gladly skipped everything else.

- DB, Reigns, Henry & Cena vs Rollins, Wyatt, Show & Kane was alright.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I happened to watch it and it was the worst tap off SmackDown I've seen in a long while. Even WM29's tap off SmackDown was better than this shit. But nothing much can be said since it's over.